Women!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smego2 View Post
    I agree wholeheartedly his post was derogatory, there is nothing wrong with wimmin in general it's when they speak when you didn't ask them too that the issues start! There are some good wimmin out there that know when to speak and when to just do, just keep looking.
    :-)
    what am i doing wrong - i just follow her about obeying orders

mind you she is 7 months - do you know what pregnancy hormones to their brains - its just dangerous to argue

Regards,

alex

Comment

Originally posted by _cj_ View Post
      what am i doing wrong - i just follow her about obeying orders

mind you she is 7 months - do you know what pregnancy hormones to their brains - its just dangerous to argue

Regards,

alex
      Yep I agree don't even try to argue with her, just leave her be and maybe pull the kitchen door to and only call out to her if you REALLY need a beer.
      Nissan Patrol for on-road, and a Land-Rover 110 shed for off-road :-)

Comment

Yep I agree don't even try to argue with her, just leave her be and maybe pull the kitchen door to and only call out to her if you REALLY need a beer.
        ok - thats the plan, if do actually die asking for a beer, remember me

Regards,

alex

Comment

Originally posted by shirley53 View Post
          As a member of the opposite sex, I feel offended that you would group ''women'' in a derogatory way.

Hmmm...if it wasn't for woman, man would not exist and vice versa....

Shirl
          If it wasn't for woman, man would have colonised Mars by now, with super sexy female robots...
          Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
            If it wasn't for woman, man would have colonised Mars by now, with super sexy female robots...

We NEED wimmin, how do you think your clothes get cleaned and your dinner gets to the table on that plate that you left there dirty the day before. I also found out last year when the one I own was ill, the fridge does not stock it's self....lucky her mother came round and and said "do you need anything"...

Comment

the fridge doesnt stock itself ???????......wtf

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YqR3...eature=related

sorry if you've seen this advert before but it always makes me smile

Comment

Originally posted by shirley53 View Post
                  As a member of the opposite sex, I feel offended that you would group ''women'' in a derogatory way.

Hmmm...if it wasn't for woman, man would not exist and vice versa....

Shirl
                  Hey Shirley... I'm glad I'm not the only female here!!
                  Also, as Shirley says, please don't group us all the same... We aren't all bad, And all men aren't a*** h***s... (most but not all... )
                  Sarah xx

Comment

Originally posted by Surfinalltheway View Post
                    Also, as Shirley says, please don't group us all the same... We aren't all bad, And all men aren't a*** h***s... (most but not all... )
                    Awww you sound great anyone who has managed to wash-up the dinner plates and finish all her housework by 9:15 in order to get on the net scores a brownie point in my book

Comment

Awww you sound great anyone who has managed to wash-up the dinner plates and finish all her housework by 9:15 in order to get on the net scores a brownie point in my book
                      Housework??? Washing-up?? WTF???
                      Sarah xx

Comment

Housework??? Washing-up?? WTF???
                        Oh a MODERN woman, eh?
                        Burn your bra and all that......
                        私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

WIFE= Washing, Ironing, *******,ETC in Barnsley that is ...

I think I'll get me coat
                          Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

Fishing?
                            Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Lmfao

Birds - lose the femininity - some of the guys here will out do you on the bitchin
                              How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

I tend to drag my knuckles when I walk, and need to shave during the day to remain clean shaven, but I know when give a thread a wide berth.

he said posting on it,, doh.

peace
                                cal
                                Bala Mud, best underseal there is, only £30 per application.

www.thecellardwellers.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                                X