Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you have breakdown cover ?

So do you have breakdown cover?

Personally I don't, my missis does and after today I think she is wishing she hadn't taken it out!!

She was using my surf to get to work but (and this is 100% my fault apparently) she left the headlights on (I disabled the driver door switch to stop the "keys left in buzzer" so hence it being my fault). She knows how to jump start and I keep leads in the surf but the battery was so dead even another 4x4 couldn't boost it enough....

So she calls RAC that she has paid for years and never had to use. 3 hours later they show up and have the surf running again in minutes. I suppose if I had paid the RAC for years then its worth getting something out of it.

But she was in a reasonable sized town, with a garage 5 minutes walk away at most, an auto parts shop 5 mins in a taxi away. If she hadnt paid hundreds already she would have sorted it locally, probably in half the time!

oh..... i'm >200miles away at work so couldnt help.... just incase you thought i was a **** leaving her on her own!
Working...
X