No announcement yet.

Ebay camo surf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My dad was an illiterate, alcoholic, gambler; he could write his name and that was his limit.

He couldn't do written mathematics either, but he could work out complex bookies odds in his head and, based on what they'd actually given him, tell the bookie where they'd gone wrong with his pay out...
    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

No Probs just let me know....actually thinking about it if they need any smaller stuff sending (and not in a hurry) could do the reverse for them if thats any good i.e Royal mail to here then Posta Italia to them (seems to take a week now from the UK to here) and would probably be a lot cheaper than international.
      Just getting done with work now and will be out later so will check back later tonight if you want anything doing.

Ciao for now!

Rob
      The sh$t gets deeper ...but still swimming

Comment

Cheers Rob and chat later
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
          My dad was an illiterate, alcoholic, gambler; he could write his name and that was his limit.

He couldn't do written mathematics either, but he could work out complex bookies odds in his head and, based on what they'd actually given him, tell the bookie where they'd gone wrong with his pay out...
          My dad was like that.
          I would say, " Dad, I had a 2 quid treble come up, 5-1, 7-4 and 11-8"
          And he would tell me how much I'd won, in 5 seconds, even taking off the tax.
          Weird.
          Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Originally posted by wiggy View Post
            SOZ M8 SPEEL CHQER BROKED
            ......Dont understand why folk just dont check what they type...presumably they dont talk like that

Bit off topic from original thread but this is actually something that is bugging me today....
            I can only speak for myself here but there is nothing worse than receiving a badly spelled and put together email of introduction (someone is after my job over here), it just puts the individual concerned in a bad light in regards to first impressions etc. Im certainly not the most eloquent person by any means, however if you can be bothered to type something and send it you should spend the extra second to check it before it goes.
            Hell the folk that cant speak much English send better correspondence than i received today!
            Surely that should read “badly spelt”
            Mine WAS a 150 bhp V6 and ran on PETROL

Comment

Originally posted by PDR View Post

Either is acceptable.

Comment

Originally posted by PDR View Post
                Haha Should have seen the email...........
                The sh$t gets deeper ...but still swimming

Comment

Working...
                X