vinyl or paint????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
    It look pretty similar to this one but red, he has spent a few bob on it and it's an excellent truck in the mud.
    They are good looking trucks, passed a similar looking Wrangler in havant yesterday,

(wots a vinal wrap)? you dont mean a proper vinal roof job do ya
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Here ya go Ian...........

http://tweetphoto.com/user/vehiclewrapping

Alan
      www.amcbs.webeden.co.uk www.xjrestorations.co.uk

Comment

and this is probably better.......

http://www.carbonskin.co.uk/
        www.amcbs.webeden.co.uk www.xjrestorations.co.uk

Comment

A mate of mine leases a couple of taxis that are wrapped and they do look good when first done. As time goes on it loses its shine but get any nicks or chips depending where they are you have to have it repaired by the section. IIRC it was about £600 -£700 for each car (Skoda Octavias) but he got a deal cos the company was just setting uppand he had two cars to be done,

Cheers, Nick
          "The force will be with you, always!"

Comment

Mine is covered in Teflon, there is no way im getting stuck to anything..
            My Surf eats knuckles for breakfast!

Comment

I got a quote on a whim, for a Paisley psychedelia wrap for my surf - £1400 I just thought mayswell get a respray, all over cherry bomb with silver flakes, still cheaper.

Comment

Cheers for the links, must admit i never heard of this wrapping cars, not sure i'd fancy it, ya cant polish it can ya, lot of money too
                Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Last year i was thinking about buying some sheets of leather and doing the dash, door cards etc in it but i lost faith soon after i thought of it. Was too scared lol.
                  Personaly i say go for it. Anything that will bring a new lease of life to the interior is a worthy job. If you do it yourself atleast you can take some pride in what you've done afterwards.
                  Good luck to you mate. Would love to see pics before and after if you do it.

When/if the weather picks up come summer time i'll ne stripping EVERYTHING out and repsraying it all with Vinyl dye. Seats, dash, the lot!
                  Top half (dash and tops of doors etc) a nice Tan colour and the bottom half (glove, speed and all that stuff) a nice black. Seats are going to be black aswell.
                  If it goes wrong i will be burning my surf in shame and posting it on youtube! lol
                  Windows 7 was my idea!

Comment

Originally posted by tristanjay View Post
                    I got a quote on a whim, for a Paisley psychedelia wrap for my surf - £1400 I just thought mayswell get a respray, all over cherry bomb with silver flakes, still cheaper.
                    What make of truck is that then,did you enquire about the surf while you were there aswell..
                    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by tristanjay View Post
                      Originally posted by stormforce View Post
                      What make of truck is that then,did you enquire about the surf while you were there aswell..
                      Its a whimsurfer

Comment

Originally posted by riobenson View Post
                        Apache, how is the GT4 going.
                        Feckin flying! Waay too fast for me!
                        Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Working...
                        X