Im back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im back

Well it seems such a long time. Ruddy computer died last november and have just managed to get back on line this weekend and having managed to prise the keyboard away from daughter and facebook!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well I'm looking forward to a little bit of banter again. Since I was last here the old girl has been tested, only needing a couple of C.V boots for another year of joyfull driving. Have to say ' its nice to be back'.

Cheers Spoggle

Wellcome back
    Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

Originally posted by Spoggle View Post
      Well it seems such a long time. Ruddy computer died last november and have just managed to get back on line this weekend and having managed to prise the keyboard away from daughter and facebook!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well I'm looking forward to a little bit of banter again. Since I was last here the old girl has been tested, only needing a couple of C.V boots for another year of joyfull driving. Have to say ' its nice to be back'.

Cheers Spoggle
      Oh god not another whingeing northerner...........you did say banter he he -
      welcome back
      Did I mention I have a BLUE one
      Tony

Comment

Wotcha.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Hello Dave.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
            Hello Dave.
            And a good day to you Vince. Nice to be back. Should be at work but put my back out again

Spoggle

Comment

good to see you back again and what a pi55er with the back ain't it
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Ello and welcome back, I and many others come to think of it, have joined since Nov 09 nice your back all the same.

And I know what you mean about teenagers and facebook oO

peace
                cal
                Bala Mud, best underseal there is, only £30 per application.

www.thecellardwellers.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
                  good to see you back again and what a pi55er with the back ain't it
                  Yep, sick of it now. Been off for a month and just been given another month sick note and gettin refered to the nuro surgeon again. Er, you got any partworn 31x10.5x15 A/Ts sitting around looking for a new home have you mate. Front tyres are about shot and dont think I can run to brand new at the mo.

Cheers spoggle

Comment

I'll see what i got here for you and let you know early next week
                    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
                      I'll see what i got here for you and let you know early next week
                      Cheers mate.

Spoggle

Comment

Working...
                      X