No announcement yet.

Changing an interior on 3rd Gen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I havnt read all two pages here, but, what you can do is use carpet dye to dye the door cards, carpet and everything including fingers BUT DO NOT dye the seats. You can then get 2nd hand seats to match the black dye you used on the floor and doors. I used the carpet dye to make my carpet look like brand new again. But I wouldnt trust sitting on it! It will most likely be okay, but it wouldnt be dry enough to sit on in just one day.

Also, if you are going to do that, I suggest having all the doors including tailgate and sunroof open, unless you want to feel like you have had two bottles of red wine to yourself.
    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by Shalershasker View Post
      Here you go Si, bit of a rush job as I forgot all about it till now so didn't remove the seat covers but the seats are the same colour as the door cards, you get the idea.

How comes you have a Dalek?
      Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy View Post

How comes you have a Dalek?
        Took me a second there to catch on to that one
        Neal

Comment

Here you go Si, bit of a rush job as I forgot all about it till now so didn't remove the seat covers but the seats are the same colour as the door cards, you get the idea.
          ERRRMMMMMM That is the same as mine "blue" unless im colour blind.
          If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Affraid the green/white flash on the camera doesn't help, should have taken it in daylight but forgot, trust me it's grey. I seem to remember seeing a nissan bluebird with a dark blue dash, that really was hidious .
            Neal

Comment

Actually looking at the photo again, the whole picture is quite dark, it's all a lot lighter than that .
              Neal

Comment

Affraid the green/white flash on the camera doesn't help, should have taken it in daylight but forgot, trust me it's grey. I seem to remember seeing a nissan bluebird with a dark blue dash, that really was hidious .
                God now there's a blast from the past, my dad had one.
                If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

I think I will go back to specsavers and have a special tint put in me glasses to make the pooh beige look grey !
                  Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

Working...
                  X