Afgan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Afgan

Hello all. Some of you may remember my nephew Peter Aldridge was the 250th soldier to be killed in afgan, yesterday one of his best mates from A company 4 Rifles was shot dead in action. a week before this 4 of his mates were in a wimik which was blown up, thank fully they all survied.

Please guys, spare a thought for these young men and thier familys

Colin
    SWIFT AND BOLD

seams everyday now we loose one of our boys, allways thinking of them.

Comment

Hi Colin, like you, I always feel for these lads and lasses. Like I said in an earlier post that someone started, this subject is very close to home for me. Its why REALLY knowing what's happening out there annoys me so much when we get the news of another loss of life!

Cheers, Nick
      "The force will be with you, always!"

Comment

always remembered , always

john
        i bust things ,, it a skill i have ,,( need help?)

Comment

Originally posted by caney View Post
          seams everyday now we loose one of our boys, allways thinking of them.
          Ditto! (from an ex Army brat.)

Comment

never forget...
            The sh$t gets deeper ...but still swimming

Comment

Always on our minds.

Comment

My good friend's son is about to leave for afgan, bomb disposal squad!
                My thoughts are with you and all those who hve lost friends and loved ones!
                Alan
                www.amcbs.webeden.co.uk www.xjrestorations.co.uk

Comment

It's times like these when I'm glad my lad left, he was so disillusioned by it all and I think it was a blessing for his mates still out there, I'll still make sure he sells Poppys this autumn though !
                  Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

We will remember
                    ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

We will remember, my future son-in-law is due to go out there in a month or two.

peace
                      cal
                      Bala Mud, best underseal there is, only £30 per application.

www.thecellardwellers.co.uk

Comment

Afgan

Our thoughts are always with them. I have two step sons, both in the RAF one Air Tech on Harriers and one in the RAF Reg. The tech has done two tours and is not yet 23, the Gunner is just 20 and is currently on 24hr call but will be going soon, one of his Squadron was killed last week. Its always a worry.

Relentless

Comment

Working...
                        X