Insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insurance

May I just thank this forum as it has just saved me over £500 on my insurance. AA wanted £751 for 12 months and Adrian Flux insured me for £229. I didn't think that being a member of such a site would have so many benifits. My 2.4 ssrx is going in for full service on Saturday, I will then get it cleaned and post some pics. Going to the lake district second week in March so hopefully it will be snowing so I can have some fun.:

Congrats and thanks for letting us know. It's always good to hear when people get something back!

Can you give us the details of your license and your truck so others can check for comparison?

Thanks,

Ray.
    I've got a plan and it's as hot as my pants!

Comment

My insurance with Aplan has gone up this year, i have had no claims have 8 years NCD. Tried Flux they were even more expensive!!!! the cheapest i have had is Admiral at 400.00. Thats still more than i paid last year. any ideas on where else to look?
      SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

Originally posted by lord_flashart View Post
        Congrats and thanks for letting us know. It's always good to hear when people get something back!

Can you give us the details of your license and your truck so others can check for comparison?

Thanks,

Ray.
        In answer to your question. My truck is a "K" reg 1992 2.4td ssrx. I have held my license since 1995 and I have got "6" points for driving somebody elses car with no insurance. I have 7 years no claims. THis insurance is cheaper than my old puegeot 106 was

Comment

Originally posted by Wardy View Post
          May I just thank this forum as it has just saved me over £500 on my insurance. AA wanted £751 for 12 months and Adrian Flux insured me for £229. I didn't think that being a member of such a site would have so many benifits. My 2.4 ssrx is going in for full service on Saturday, I will then get it cleaned and post some pics. Going to the lake district second week in March so hopefully it will be snowing so I can have some fun.:
          Great isnt it. Will you be getting yourself a blue star soon? as a sign of your gratitude.

Bogus
          Сви можемо

Comment

just got a quote from sky 280.00 all in sounds good to me any one else use them?
            SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

Originally posted by charvell View Post
              just got a quote from sky 280.00 all in sounds good to me any one else use them?
              i never realised Sky insured the surfs so i think i will get a quote from them
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Flux £220 full comp, 9yr no claims, 42yr old

96 3rd gen 3.0
                Brian

Comment

flux are charging me at the moment over £450 fully comp,protected ncd and no claims well apart from a 3rd party claim that is
                  https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

£460.77 is what flux quoted to me, perhaps I should speak to them on the phone, I'm 41 with 10 years no claims and 3 points (parked one wheel on zigzags when I needed a pee) £220 sounds a lot better.

peace
                    cal
                    Bala Mud, best underseal there is, only £30 per application.

www.thecellardwellers.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                    X