12v Impact Wrench

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12v Impact Wrench

Anyone got one they can recommend, or recommend a brand or model?
    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
    Anyone got one they can recommend, or recommend a brand or model?
    18v dewalt gets used and abused all day long, nearly 2 years old,also have alligator saw and drill all on the 18v i cannot praise there stuff enough
    JAP4X4PART ¬ THE BIGGEST SURF BREAKER IN THE UK ¬

Comment

Always fancied one to change from AT's to muds on the truck, would make it much easier, but always found the price prohibitive.
      'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

I've got an 18V Clarke one which gets a lot of use at work. Good battery life, reasonably powerful and less than £100 including 2 batteries! Bargain!

I've got a Clarke Air one there too, which is better but you need an air supply!

I have some 18V Ryobi 'one' stuff as well which is very good, though I had a battery fail after 3 months...
        Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

I've got maybe £200 to spend on one. I'm torn between a compressor for the air tools I already have and a battery operated impact wrench. I reckon the impact wrench will be more useful, but as Andy says, less powerful.

HELP!

Comment

My son works at Machine Mart if he can help with any discount, give us a pm
            Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

I have a makita 18v Lithium Ion impact driver. Good for general spannering but won't do wheel nuts etc. I think the max torque is around 140NM..great little tool tho. I work in a hardware shop and I could get you a good deal if its fit for purpose

Comment

Originally posted by John h View Post
                My son works at Machine Mart if he can help with any discount, give us a pm
                Will do John, thanks.

Comment

I bought a Hitachi, 18V and for 200 stabs I got a load of sockets thrown in.
                  Great tool.
                  Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

I use one of these, no batteries to wear out, no air supply needed, just three Weetabix every morning!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                      I use one of these, no batteries to wear out, no air supply needed, just three Weetabix every morning!

No use for what I want though.

Comment

Andy I have a good air impact wrench you can borrow if you go that route.
                        Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
                          I've got maybe £200 to spend on one. I'm torn between a compressor for the air tools I already have and a battery operated impact wrench. I reckon the impact wrench will be more useful, but as Andy says, less powerful.

HELP!
                          Hello mate.
                          Not sure if this is any good to you??
                          http://www.teakatoys.com/PhotoGaller...e=ARB%2DCKMA12

or the cheaper option:
                          http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/RAC-12V-Impact...261610001r4903

Im currently in the process of trying to buy the right air compressor for sraying cars and other things. Surprisingly complicated subject. Need to make sure whatever i buy is man enough for the various tasks i want it for etc. so many things to take into account. It seems the only decent ones cost a small fortune
                          Windows 7 was my idea!

Comment

Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
                            Andy I have a good air impact wrench you can borrow if you go that route.
                            Cheers Alan, I'll maybe take you up on that.

Comment

Im having a little chuckle. Man asks for recommendations for a 12V impact wrench and gets several replies recommending 18V ones, a couple on air operated ones, and one on weetabix and a wheelwrench. Still nothing on 12V impact wrenches.
                              I know everyone is trying to be helpful, so dont go taking offence, it just amused me, thats all

Bogus
                              Сви можемо

Comment

Working...
                              X