X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John h View Post
    Sorry Blakarm (hijacking your thread) but

does Eden project get busy at easter ?
    Bludy thread hijackerers. You can buy me a pint too to make it up.

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
    ruddy pills i'm on affect my memory recently so i tend to forget things easy if i don't make a note of them.
    Im like that without the pills. wife leaves me 'to do' notes every day, otherwise i'd go to work with no clothes on probably!
    Anyway, gota go. work at 6 in the morning. I remember that much.

Comment

I'll buy you a pint any time Mate ! Comin up to Newcastle soon my niece is living in Benton doing Teacher training from Uni she says she is going to settle up there and is marrying a lad from Darlington, You can help me recon the pubs !?
      Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

I'll buy you a pint any time Mate ! Comin up to Newcastle soon my niece is living in Benton doing Teacher training from Uni she says she is going to settle up there and is marrying a lad from Darlington, You can help me recon the pubs !?
        Chillingham Arms on Chillingham Road was always a good bet (if a little bit studenty!).

The Strawberry right next to St James Park is fantastic as well for a pint (as long as it isn't a match day you should be able to get a seat in there!)

The Turks Head in Tynemouth used to be pretty good too.

A lot of the places I used to frequent have changed beyond recognition since I used to live up that neck of the woods! The Farmers got knocked down for the Marks & Sparks/bus station rework. The Eqypt Cottage may well still be down by the quayside, I didn't visit there the last few times I've been up there. The Barley Mow had turned into some blummin wine bar or restaurant last time I was up there.

*thinks*

Damn - it's almost 15 years since I moved away from the north east...

Comment

Give me a shout on 07944087732 when your up. Even if you just want to pop in for a cuppa. As for the pub, at 40 years old, i'm already a pint o' real ale sitting by the fire with a paper bloke! and 1-2 pints at that. (had a slight 'problem' with drink in the past).
          Cant be doing with all them noisy kids and the lager.

Originally posted by Rustinho View Post
          The Farmers got knocked down for the Marks & Sparks/bus station rework.

The farmers. Chated my wife up in there some 20 something years ago. Makes ya feel old eh?

Comment

I'll settle for a cuppa mate !Can't drink that Lager stuff ! Pint a heavy or Guinness maybe
            Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

Working...
            X