No announcement yet.

Hi All

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah a lot of surfs have a bit of rust under the front doors. Its no biggy as 1, nobody can really see it and 2, it can easily be patched up with some hammerite
    One of those links wasnt actually a supplier of sorts, more of a collection of nice surfs. Im sure you know the one i mean as it has a big picture of a surf called SMURF. I love that truck! Trying to get mine to look similar
    Oh and dont #### on the floor thats just sick. At least do it up a wall
    Windows 7 was my idea!

Comment

Some sweet surfs on that site. Figured out what my old landy was: an '88 LJ70 lx5 (knew I got the year wrong)
      This list of "essential mods" is getting longer lol, 2"body and sus lift, snorkel, manual front hubs, intercooler, boost controller, egr blank, 3"stainless exhaust..... now to convince the wife of the essentialness of the mods
      O well cant have everything. How good are these things off road stock?

Thnaks

Ollie
      If in doubt, get a bigger hammer.

Comment

Originally posted by OllieNZ View Post
        Some sweet surfs on that site. Figured out what my old landy was: an '88 LJ70 lx5 (knew I got the year wrong)
        This list of "essential mods" is getting longer lol, 2"body and sus lift, snorkel, manual front hubs, intercooler, boost controller, egr blank, 3"stainless exhaust..... now to convince the wife of the essentialness of the mods
        O well cant have everything. How good are these things off road stock?

Thnaks

Ollie
        Just do it bit by bit mate. thats what most of us do i think.
        As for how good are the surfs off road in stock condition......very good. Provided you have the right tyres for the job. They were built for a varying degree of terrains. From the mountains in Japan to the Outback in Aus.
        Best way is to find out for yourself though! The right tyres play the biggest percent in off roading. The surf will take care of the rest. After that, lifting it for more ground clearence for more extreme off roading and gradients is the way to go.
        Windows 7 was my idea!

Comment

Working...
        X