Surftrain Available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surftrain Available

From Cornwall to North or South Wales.I am heading to North Wales (Wrexham) tonight so if anyone requires anything collecting and delivering on my route up then let me know before 8pm tonight.I will be going A30,M5,M6,M54,A5,A49,A53,A528
    After leaving Wrexham tomorrow i will be heading to South Wales and then back home on the M4 M5 A30
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Have a good journey and wave when you go past junction 9 on the M5.....
    Good job you not travelling now as 2 lanes blocked on m5 between 9 and 10 the m50 junction.....
    Remember arrows are silent.....................
    Don't forget to tell everyone its indestructable as seen on top gear.......

Comment

Originally posted by Paul1566 View Post
      Have a good journey and wave when you go past junction 9 on the M5.....
      Good job you not travelling now as 2 lanes blocked on m5 between 9 and 10 the m50 junction.....
      is that due to an accident or is it the roadworks.
      I know from jcn 11a up to the m6 there are lane closures and slip road closures at night which is when i am travelling but it should be ok tho and not much traffic
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

It was 2 lorries playing bumper cars....
        Only problem on M5 is the chuffin 50mph average speed cams....
        Think it starts at about j12 till j11 then starts again at j8 to j6
        Tis a right pain as my truck only gets lockup in top in overdrive at about 52mph so if they all sitting at 49mph i am running 1000 revs higher than i need to be..... one day i will do the lock up mod got the bits just lazy at the moment.
        Remember arrows are silent.....................
        Don't forget to tell everyone its indestructable as seen on top gear.......

Comment

Working...
        X