my luck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my luck

hi,last tuesday a garage picked my motor up, none runner injection pump u.s i was told, he rang today and said pump was leaking gona put new seals in,surely this wont stop the pump working its been leaking for ages, help,

What won't stop the pump working? Putting new seals in it? Sounds like that would help it start working.

If I've understood right, it's been leaking for ages, then stopped working, so you had a garage come and pick it up. They are going to put new seals in it. Sounds good to me.
    Andy
    http://www.surfingafrica.net

Comment

Originally posted by adpsimpson View Post
      What won't stop the pump working? Putting new seals in it? Sounds like that would help it start working.

If I've understood right, it's been leaking for ages, then stopped working, so you had a garage come and pick it up. They are going to put new seals in it. Sounds good to me.
      hi, pump only leaked in cold weather, then when engine warmed up it stopped, im worried they put new seals in and the pump is still no good.

Comment

Originally posted by caney View Post
        hi, pump only leaked in cold weather, then when engine warmed up it stopped, im worried they put new seals in and the pump is still no good.
        Get a used pump from Stormforce then get them to fit that.

Comment

i can get pump told garage this but said its seals, does he know what hes doing i wonder.

Comment

does he know what hes doing i wonder.
            Who knows. That's the call you make when you hand it over though. How much are they going to charge you for supplying and fitting the new seals?
            Andy
            http://www.surfingafrica.net

Comment

i can get pump told garage this but said its seals, does he know what hes doing i wonder.
              Your choice its your truck.
              If you think he is wasting time get him to fit a different one or if he is sure get him to agree to replace it for free if he is wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by adpsimpson View Post
                Who knows. That's the call you make when you hand it over though. How much are they going to charge you for supplying and fitting the new seals?
                dont know yet, he said hes worked on surfs before, hes had the bl@@dy thing since last week.

Comment

Working...
                X