Why do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
    which reminds me rich...hows that lush surf looking.
    i just ordered up the bits from ...well everywhere. vince graciously agreed i could send them to his...but they aint no good without a surf....
    I could take it this weekend if you wanted Gra while i'm heading to North Wales.
    Its all just about ready for you i just got to take the rear bumper off and take the block out and its ready to go
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
      Is this for the 'project' ?

YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
      I could take it this weekend if you wanted Gra while i'm heading to North Wales.
      Its all just about ready for you i just got to take the rear bumper off and take the block out and its ready to go

And NO!!!!!!!!!!

No space at the inn yet rich.
      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

ah! another monster in the making
        Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
          YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And NO!!!!!!!!!!

No space at the inn yet rich.
          thats ok.At least i got a good excuse to go up to see Mitsy and bring her black truck home
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
            If its someone thats had stuff from me before or someone i've known on here for a while then i don't mind sending stuff out,But stuff i get ready cause someone has asked for it then if its not paid for in a week then i'll sell it on to the next person.I can't afford to hang about waiting for people to make their minds up
            Hey Rich, I still want a rear spoiler + the n/s, o/s & centre sections of rear bumper when you get 'em- I know you've got me in your book!

Comment

Not wanting to take the p1ss considering the point of this post but as all the guys I would need to ask are here, is there a difference between the starter on the pre-facelift and post-facelift 2nd gen?

I have the pre-facelift 2nd gen and have a dodgy starter so what price do you want for one? It doesn't always engage and makes a crunchy noise sometimes on startup and very ofeten 'whizzes down' like when you turn off a vacuum cleaner whereas it used to be silent.

Thanks,

Ray.
              I've got a plan and it's as hot as my pants!

Comment

There shouldn't be officially, but have had trucks with different motors.

I've got a couple of 2.4 starters here if you want one.

Check the ring gear on the flexplate isn't knackered before going ot all the trouble of fitting one first.
                4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Since we're offtopic already...

Rich, I fitted the front section of that propshaft and it's grand, done a couple of hundred miles with no vibrations. So if you've not already disposed of if, feel free to melt down/sell on/weigh in/grow beans up the other section.

Think I was lucky as the section I was taking off didn't have any balancing shims on it. I hammered off the one on the section you sent and it's grand.
                  Andy
                  http://www.surfingafrica.net

Comment

Handy this thead just reminded me

Rich,
                    Do i owe you any shiny pennies for the bits i wanted yet?
                    The sh$t gets deeper ...but still swimming

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN View Post
                      There shouldn't be officially, but have had trucks with different motors.

I've got a couple of 2.4 starters here if you want one.

Check the ring gear on the flexplate isn't knackered before going ot all the trouble of fitting one first.
                      OK, now officially dragging you into a full conversation about this; what's the flex plate? Just so you have a bit more info, it's a 2.4L, Manual with a new solid flywheel and clutch.

Thanks,

Ray.

Comment

ok, flex plate replaces the flywheel on auto trucks. if its new the teeth should be ok, but just make sure if the starter is skipping it hasn't messed up the teeth of the flywheel.

most are auto, so tend to assume....

Comment

Thanks Tony, I had a feeling that was the case. The flywheel is literally only a few months old so it should be fine.

What's the cost delivered to Dorchester, Dorset?
                          Is there any sort of *Ahem* warranty with it?

Thanks,

Ray

Comment

ha! lol, don't worry, if it dosn't work I'll sort things out.

Ask Rich first though, cos this thread was his, if he's not got one let me know.

Comment

Ill have a dishwasher if you got one going Tony?
                              mine leaks and subsequently turns my kitchen into a wet room everytime i put a full load in
                              Windows 7 was my idea!

Comment

oh and dont say put less in it because thats what im already doing! lol
                                20 minutes just to clean about 3 plates and equal amount of knives and forks is just annoying i would clean them myself but i like machines to do my dirty work.
                                Windows 7 was my idea!

Comment

Working...
                                X