Anyone rececognise,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone rececognise,

Is this Suzuki SJ for sale by a Hilux Surf member, can see two surfs in the background.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SUZUKI-SJ-413-...item2c53252589

any discount for fellow members if it is ?
    Surf K Reg LN130 2.4 AUTO

Hmmmmm, I'm sure there's a member called cfrizzy or something like that on here. Looks similar to the sellers name.
    'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

aye thats me it had might as well go as I dont get time to play with it much anymore

Comment

Originally posted by cfrizzy View Post
        aye thats me it had might as well go as I dont get time to play with it much anymore
        dont think much of your parking

Comment

I thought it would give it a kinda mean looking pose like that

Comment

hey nige how did you get on with that problem you had hesitating under acceleration

Comment

Originally posted by cfrizzy View Post
              hey nige how did you get on with that problem you had hesitating under acceleration
              still trying to sort it, got a oil and all filter change being done on sat, had the kick down cable and throttle cabled re tensioned but its still there.
              Clutching at straws for the reason and im not holding my breath that an oil and filter change is going to cure it.

So its your sj on the ebay, all that room and you manage to put one wheel up on a stump. thought it might be a member due to the surfs, how are they going, not for sale as well i hope ? Im still looking for a reasonable price runaround for the Mrs, but i think your sj would be a bit much for her.

Im open to suggestions on mine if you've any clue.
              nigel

Comment

I will never sell my surfs the red one is the tidiest but the blue one has done less miles and that gets used for work. the suzuki is going cos its just a waste to have it stood and not used, it looks like I will be going to a pipeline project at hull this year so there is no way it will be used as I will stop up there until the project is finished.hope you get the probs you have with yours resolved soon no doubt someone on here might be able to give you some pointers

Comment

Working...
                X