I Need Cv Boots.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigBobE View Post
    hey tony i will be replacing mine shortly too, i get a great deal on genuine toyota parts i can get you a price on em including postage if your interested...
    PM me, I've ordered enough for the next few weeks jobs off Roughtrax now, but interested to know the price anyway.
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TOYOTATONY View Post
      Where the sun don't shine!
      Grantham?

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
        Grantham?
        Apart from Grantham...I was thinking of somewhere a lot closer as you well know. Like maybe...YOUR B*T*H*L*!!!
        Interesting to note that you haven't replied to my PM.

Now...before this gets any more churlish, this is my last post to you.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBobE View Post
          hey tony i will be replacing mine shortly too, i get a great deal on genuine toyota parts i can get you a price on em including postage if your interested...
          Hi there,
          I appreciate the offer but sorry to say I've already ordered from Roughtrax. I'm forever being too quick off the mark, to my cost!
          Regards
          Tony

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN View Post
            Considering all the parts come to about £45, thats roughly £100 labour to remove and replace 2 front drive shafts!!

Its only a 2 hour job max!
            Thats about right then isn't it? Labour is about £45/hour these days.

Not that I'd pay to do it... if I had a Surf... Changed so many could probably do them in my sleep! ###### sus lifts!!!
            Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post

Not that I'd pay to do it... if I had a Surf... Changed so many could probably do them in my sleep! ###### sus lifts!!!
              Is it? Wow, don't let L see that, she tell me to charge more...

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post

£45 in a 'normal' workshop, those audi boys are a bit cheekier.
                Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Working...
                X