Dual Nationality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dual Nationality

We currently have a member who is moving around the countryside, who is sending posts to the forum, while masquerading as a highly rated member of this forum.

This ghost like figure is using PC World & BP Service stations for his posts, currently having 5 posts & a incomplete profile.

All members should take notice that this member may have been planted on our forum, to sow disinformation on the message board, therefore extreme caution should be exercised when dealing with this charactor =
    Named "TONYN SITTING IN PC WORLD"

The sender sincerely hopes that the ADMIN STAFF take the relevant action against this undercover individual as a matter of urgency.

Sewerat Bob
    [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][COLOR=Magenta][SIZE=2][B]SEWERAT BOB[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

[SIZE=3][COLOR=SeaGreen][I][COLOR=Lime][B]I just sit here & looks out to sea or if i'm really rushed then i just sits here & continues to look out to sea[/B][/COLOR][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]

The sender sincerely hopes that the ADMIN STAFF take the relevant action against this undercover individual as a matter of urgency.

Photo of said rogue and his vehicles have been faxed to petrol stations and PC world stores in the Kent area.
    They have been told to look out out for a man carrying a flask, sarnies and his own chair. Must check under all shelves, counters etc because he mainly comes out at night after the store is closed and then uses the PC's for his ill gains of being a post whore . Worst thing is he doesn't charge for the said services , do not disturb him whilst he is pleasuring himself on the PC as he could become very post abusive .
    Should you miss him you will know when you have been TonyNoed.
    Last edited by Koi; 27 September 2003, 10:57.
    Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
    My choice
    Back off

Comment

I think it is now a necessity that we have a photofit of this individual, as he may make genuine users of this forum of a nervous disposition.

Comment

Comment

Working...
        X