insurance im happy:-)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• insurance im happy:-)

So over the last week been getting daft quote of between 400 and 1200 on a standard 3ltr 94 surf,im 28,9yrs no claims,no convictions,accidents etc.

so ring A-plan and get £244 fully comp legal cover limited to 3000miles a year,90 day euro cover,alloys wheels covered,stainless exhaust,tinted windows,and suspension lift all covered to!

So im a very happy chap with that,and the guy who i spoke to(Lee-big up) was a really,really helpfull and nice guy to deal with to!It felt like i was not actually dealing with insurance and was a normal kind of conversation if you know what i mean!!

so just wanted to say their the best i've ever delt with and recommend them highly!

rob

I think I'll give them a call, I'm with Sureterm Direct, basically the same setup but I think it's 7,000 miles and I pay about £450.

I'm 29 but have only had my license about 4 years and I was driving company vehicles for a while so I only have 2 years no claims.

Silly thing is that due to the policy I don't have official no claims, if I change insurance company they have to write them a letter to say I've not had any accidents but I can't just say I have 2 years no claims as standard for some reason.

Thanks for the heads up,

Ray.
    I've got a plan and it's as hot as my pants!

Comment

Working...
    X