hi all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi all

Hi to all. As you all no i am new to the fourm. And this is the first toyota surfe i have owned .And so far loving it.
    I live in LLandudno North wales so if any of you no where there is some good places to go off roading let me no thanks ...

Wait till Albannach sees this LMFAO!!
    Last edited by noobysurfer; 2 February 2010, 18:56.

Comment

HI, and welcome to the mad house

Have a look in the offroad section for trips out
      I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

Ello neighbour I'm in Llandudno too oO.

What Surf do you have? must have seen it, Llandudno isn't that big !

peace
        cal
        Bala Mud, best underseal there is, only £30 per application.

www.thecellardwellers.co.uk

Comment

Hi an welcome.

Few of them round your way - taint that big a place so you will prob come across them at some point.
          How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Originally posted by Bibs View Post
            Hi an welcome.

Few of them round your way - taint that big a place so you will prob come across them at some point.
            An1mal69 and I are in Llandudno, I'm guessing this is the chap I spoke to the other day in work, there can not be that many scuba-diving-surf owners in Llandudno LOL

peace
            cal

Comment

thats right

[ lol your not nong there ... how is you and for the other bloke i drive a toyota surf k reg black and silver wheres the best place to go to get the old girl realy dirty ....

Comment

Originally posted by mud bath 21 View Post
                [ lol your not nong there ... how is you and for the other bloke i drive a toyota surf k reg black and silver wheres the best place to go to get the old girl realy dirty ....
                We live in "get the old girl dirty central" check out this section of the forum http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4

Last local run was:
                http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...ad.php?t=58749

I missed the last run in Corwen, had only just got my Surf and had it in for service/timing belt and had to work that weekend too

Comment

thanks

Originally posted by Calos View Post
                  We live in "get the old girl dirty central" check out this section of the forum http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4

Last local run was:
                  http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...ad.php?t=58749

I missed the last run in Corwen, had only just got my Surf and had it in for service/timing belt and had to work that weekend too
                  thanks will keep an eye out for the next trip still trying to get use to this forum,....

Comment

[QUOTE=Calos;616101]An1mal69 and I are in Llandudno, I'm guessing this is the chap I spoke to the other day in work, there can not be that many scuba-diving-surf owners in Llandudno LOL

Ah, more diving Surfers, excellent. Gotta get my tubes sorted before I can take to the waters again tho' - cant equalize for sh1t at the mo.

Comment

diving

if your ever in the area and want to go diving m8 just give me a shout ... also in the looki out for a winch bumper and winch

Comment

great

if your ever in the area give me a shout m8 loads of places here to dive ..... also in the look out for a winch bumper and winch ... thanks

Comment

Working...
                        X