Major congratulations (off topic)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Major congratulations (off topic)

To the "Sprint Integrated Office Supplies" White Van Man who i just saw cut up Gordon Ramsay on Chelsea Bridge with absolute suicidal commitment. Even better - as Gordon pulls up along side him (putting on his "threatening" look) the bloke hangs out of his cab screaming "Cook us an egg you stroppy (C word)". Gordon decided to drive on without further comment - i had to pull the bloke over once we had got round the corner onto chelsea wharf so i could shake his hand - he was pleased as punch with himself - said Gordon had cut him up first a few hundred meters further back!

Well as someone else has Linda's Star of the Week, I shall award him...

"The Silver Surfer's Star of the Week"

John
    http://members.dodo.com.au/burston/drinkofbeer.gifA pint of lunatic soup please!

Comment

do i take it that mr hankey is one of our boys in blue?
      so much to do , so little money , so little time

Comment

No - am definately not a boy in blue! When i say "pulled over" i mean i was hanging out the window of the surf waving at the White van man frantically - and he obviously knew why because he pulled over and got out with the biggest cheshire cat grin i have ever seen! I guess it was one of those rare "shared experience" things where we both felt equally pleased that the incident had occurred and wanted to share our joy with each other - i mean come on - it was Gordon !!!!!! Ramsay!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Silver Surfer
          Well as someone else has Linda's Star of the Week, I shall award him...

"The Silver Surfer's Star of the Week"

John

Err thinks thats LAURA's star of the week!!
          Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Poor old bu**er his mind's going, just pretend you didn't notice!

DOH!!

John
            http://members.dodo.com.au/burston/drinkofbeer.gifA pint of lunatic soup please!

Comment

Working...
            X