Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surf mechanic/garage Bolton

Hello All

I have a 97 surf SRX with problems on the auto box. I think it is a sensor. Does anyone know of a garage or individual in Bolton who might be able to help me out. General garages just shrug !

Cheers

D

Try Stevo at the Engine Co in Stockport - ad in the top right corner of the screen.

Comment

Auto trans issues.

Try asking Dave and Andy at East Lancs Transmissions , Harry at A1 Transmissions, or John at Geartourqe . All are within 6 miles of central Bolton, and decent lads. Tell them Mick from Chorley sent you. Mick MWS129
      " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

Thanks for the info. I see you are in Chorley, who does your normal repairs/ servicing etc ?

Cheers

Damon

Comment

Servicing,etc

Hi Damon , I try to do as many small jobs myself, MOT at Clayton Brook Garage in Chorley but for anything else try Paul at West Coast Off Road in Southport. Cheers Mick.

Comment

for what its worth i went to see the guys at 'geartorque' a couple of years back, and got a no nonsense test drive and a report for free, with no pressure or bull.

mick.

Comment

Thanks for all the kind replies. I am now told that I might need a sensor ! I think a visit to geartorque. Does anyone have an address or phone number.

Cheers

Damon

Comment

Geartorque

Hi damon Google Geartorque . Website has phone, address. even a map, Good luck. Mick.

Comment

Working...
                X