X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dieselboy View Post
    I like Koi's post...

Or a tree. Saying that, the tree's seem to congregate around green lanes
    But then you'll be doing 5-10mph on green lanes wont you?
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
      But then you'll be doing 5-10mph on green lanes wont you?
      Noooo!! Slower than that.. Have you not seen my video?
      Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Lets say a surf and that new mini had a head on, rather than both hit a rock solid vertical wall, I'd rather be in the surf, most of the surf would ride over the mini and when a wheel comes through a windscreen then a crumple zone isn't much use ?

Old minis used the drivers knee caps as cumple zones, ie they cut them off.

I drive very politely though, always give the other drivers best chance and if needed anticipate their mistakes. And then forgive them.

freelander owners or BMW X5 owners are more guilty of that "I am imortal" syndrome from what I've seen.

peace
        cal
        Bala Mud, best underseal there is, only £30 per application.

www.thecellardwellers.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
          I pulled out of a junction and hit a mitsi l200 back in 2007 and i have just had confirmation from my insurers that its now been settled to the sum of just under 7k.
          I hit the n/s rear panel just behind the indicators and put a crease in it.Its suprising what some people will claim for these days
          I had minor damage to my truck.All i had was where the bullbar hit the bonnet and put a crease in it
          I know mate......I roled into another golf GTI ooops...again....dam people hesitant at junctions
          No it was my fault, i think i'm a good driver but just seemed to roll in the back of this Golf again i was virtualy stationary made a little tiny dint on her tail gate, my truck litaly touched the body work obviously no damage to mine......this woman has claimed and she has got the claim up to 3000K!!!.....i phoned my insureres up and told them she is takin the p.....300 quid max to fix it......and she is claiming for injury's aswell!!....This is what makes it bad for genuine people i think!

Comment

Originally posted by Calos View Post
            Lets say a surf and that new mini had a head on, rather than both hit a rock solid vertical wall, I'd rather be in the surf, most of the surf would ride over the mini and when a wheel comes through a windscreen then a crumple zone isn't much use ?

Old minis used the drivers knee caps as cumple zones, ie they cut them off.

I drive very politely though, always give the other drivers best chance and if needed anticipate their mistakes. And then forgive them.

freelander owners or BMW X5 owners are more guilty of that "I am imortal" syndrome from what I've seen.

peace
            cal
            I'm the same mate...i give way to the majority of drivers even bad ones, I think you are a good driver if you are curtious like you sound mate, I don't like to stereo type but i find that alot of X5,Discovery drivers are very rude and always think that there 4x4 is the best and has right of way.......i just let them go because i know when one is stuck in mud or in a big puddle a surf would have no problems pulling them out!!.....Also i think because the X5 and discovery's are high veichles higher than my Surf they think they should have right of way....wait until i get my 2" suspension lift and 3" body lift....they will be looking up ha ha..... Maybe a long wait though it's expensive, i haven't got that kind of money yet!

Comment

Working...
            X