website probs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• website probs

Has anyone else been having probs with websites created on Freeserve/Wannado?All the pics seem to have disappeared on mine apart from the graphic on the home page,could it have been hacked or are Wannado just trying to cut corners?
    Powered by ????

Originally posted by RobD
    Has anyone else been having probs with websites created on Freeserve/Wannado?All the pics seem to have disappeared on mine apart from the graphic on the home page,could it have been hacked or are Wannado just trying to cut corners?

No problems here! Must be the gremlins
    Gaz

Comment

I'll be changing ISPs shortly,this lot are hopeless.
      Powered by ????

Comment

Originally posted by RobD
        I'll be changing ISPs shortly,this lot are hopeless.

Have you checked all your Security options (etc Java, Low - High Internet Security)...running anything like ZoneAlarm (Personal firewalls) - may need to play around with these settings.

Try clearing out your temporary internet files/cache and see if the site re-downloads them
        Gaz

Comment

Originally posted by Gizmo
          Have you checked all your Security options (etc Java, Low - High Internet Security)...running anything like ZoneAlarm (Personal firewalls) - may need to play around with these settings.

Try clearing out your temporary internet files/cache and see if the site re-downloads them
          Cheers m8,I ended up uploading all pics seems ok(for now)Wannado?Wanna!!!!off!