Sad and Happy at the same time.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sad and Happy at the same time.

GONE my 3rd gen which i had for three and a half years and now have a VW Passat Estate 2.0 ltr. Firstly i have quite a lot of used veg oil, some filtered some not. If anyone wants it call me on 02088969172 Acton, West London.
    Also, as i don't have any friends, can i still come on the forum and will carry on leaving jokes as i get them!!
    I would like to thank Tony N and many others who over the years have been a great help to me. Without doubt, its the best forum going thanks to Jotto and Mrs etc.
    The new car is a 2001 and i found it by accident, thought i was going to see an older one, which i had seen, but when i arrived in Northolt, i said to the guy, where is the car and he pointed to a newer one over the road. Stupidly i had rung the wrong guy. This one was up for £2000 and on leaving, i said i only wanted to spend £1600 and he agreed. Car is in great shape, no rust etc etc. Have seen similar up for 2-3 grand. Only problem is the fascia lights up like a Christmas tree, with so many nobs and dials, it'll take me a week to find out how everything works.
    Thanks again
    Regards Philip
    Still Searching,
    Dick Whittington

i still come here, and i've not had a surf for 5 years!!
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Yes of course you should stay here!
      How can you not have any friends when you have a wonderful dog like Cori.... surely he is a great conversation starter with people?
      Mine WAS a 150 bhp V6 and ran on PETROL

Comment

And I'm very happy - as new onwer of said 3rd Gen 4Runner! Back Surfing (or should I say 4Running) after a couple of years since my last 2nd Gen Surf - good to be back...

Comment

Stick around, no need to go, theres enough have left already. I like the jokes

Bogus
          Сви можемо

Comment

No one want 100 plus liters veg oil? collection in London. Free.
            Still Searching,
            Dick Whittington

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus View Post
              Stick around, no need to go, theres enough have left already. I like the jokes

Bogus
              You do? Wow, I nearly banned him....

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by Philip View Post
                we'll have it, but not for a couple of days...any good?
                4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Tony will call you and bring it down, probably next week.
                  Philip
                  Still Searching,
                  Dick Whittington

Comment

Originally posted by Philip View Post
                    That's a shame Philip I would of taken it n saved ya a trip... (no net) so didn't know this post exsisted !! haha

There's always a Payback .. Ya just don't know where n ya never know when !!
                    Buncefield Burner

Comment

Working...
                    X