Ridiculous Snow!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ridiculous Snow!

Well they finaly sent a digger to clear the Machynlleth Mountain Road. Took a look over there yesterday to check out the drifts....

Oh and my Surf is taller than standard too!
    Last edited by laser_jock99; 17 January 2010, 20:59.

Pretty decent drift.
    The Cairngorm road was shut for 2 days until they dug away at the 15ft drift that had accumulated.
    Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
      Pretty decent drift.
      The Cairngorm road was shut for 2 days until they dug away at the 15ft drift that had accumulated.
      They're still digging, but may be open tomorrow. I was having a slide there last sunday and the snow was amazing, saw quite a few surfs and landcruisers in the car park too.
      At times like these I wish I still worked there.

Paul

Comment

We are booked to stay in Coylumbridge in a couple of weeks time. The wife wanted to go somewhere where there was snow for her 50th birthday so we were going to go abroad with the rest of the family, then we decided to to go to Scotland after friends wanted to have a week away with us. People warned us that there might not be much snow in Scotland. This year we pick has too much snow. Should be a good week. Never skied before.

Comment

Still digging!!!

I'm staying there this Thursday till Sunday and I want to SLIDE!!!!!

More snow on it's way too.
          Alan

Comment

indeed - loads of snow at cairngorm

http://www.cairngormmountain.co.uk/

check out the youtube tab on the cairngorm website, they had to hire in plant to dig the place out
            then 80people with shovels yesterday to dig out the funicular track, some mates helped out.
            and one of the tows has an 8ft bank next to it, as the towers were buried

went to Glenshee today, good skiing there too
            http://www.winterhighland.info/publi...ex.php?50,1872
            Landcruiser Colorado
            Sub. Forester

Comment

I was a Glenshee on the 10 Jan, everywhere was open, excellent day, looking forward to my trip to Cairngorm.
              Alan

Comment

Working...
              X