@ Wiggy and Slobodan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by greecysurf View Post
    Hi Wiggy, the frequency for play house disney is the same group as the bbc and itv, this is around the 10.882, fec 5/6 symbol rate of 22000. the best way to get the channel is someone with the proper meter to tune the dish more to the lower frequencys, the best size dish for your area is 2.4 m, Sky receivers hd and others are built to a price, so they do not use the best compoments, before you get the new hd box, look at the digitalspy forum, you will see on there what the best boxes are, so once you can get the bbc, you will then get playhouse disney, hope this helps,
    Thanks and aye it does guess thats why im not getting it then! might have a word with some of the guys at work and see if they have a proper meter as the ones i used are just the shop bought rf meter type. Already have the box unfortunately....got it from a lad at work for 80 euro's but it has been more trouble than its worth thb and he is replacing the current one for free so will just run with it. Hmm might look at dish prices though .. still dont know if i will still be in italy past july though, if i can get another year over here would upgarde the whole thing. bit like the surf lol
    The sh$t gets deeper ...but still swimming

Comment

Originally posted by wiggy View Post
      still dont know if i will still be in italy past july though,
      Where are you off to next? Or back to the UK?
      Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Originally posted by slobodan View Post
        Where are you off to next? Or back to the UK?
        No idea to be honest! promotion board is in April and looking pretty good this year for it but was going to ask for an extension for a year as it would tie in really well with the lil ones school times etc ..........really would just like another year over here !. but really wont know till the board sits.. strange feeing having that kind of uncertainty...can be a bit infurating at times but comes with the job always good/bad points!. would like to do another nato tour in Belgium or Norway or would be greatful even for a German posting before they all go,not too keen on the UK though, what i mean is the uk is good but work is cr@p and the housing .well not going there! Starting to get a bit sick of moving as the assignemts are mostly 2 year stints now but holli and i love seeing new places.
        The sh$t gets deeper ...but still swimming

Comment

Originally posted by slobodan View Post
          Nope, can't get ITV

I'll try again later, but football is on now.

Can you let me have the details for the guy with the cards
          You have a pm.
          www.furryfriendsinneed.com

Comment

Working...
          X