• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What dy'a think of our new house??

ok, so its not new yet, but it will be
    Attached Files

Looks like it needs to be!
    If life's an uphill struggle then downhill from now on can't be that bad?!

Comment

Originally posted by Fieldsy
      ok, so its not new yet, but it will be
      Oi Purple Doris's parking area is not for sale

Keith
      I never ever apologise for anything. http://www.onestopshopformultimedia.com/smile.gif If you dont like it I am sorry but thats the way I am

Comment

Hope the woman we bought it from don't pass by, it used to look like this, till we wielded a jcb to it
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Fieldsy; 26 September 2003, 22:30.

Comment

Originally posted by hormygollop
          Oi Purple Doris's parking area is not for sale

Keith
          Is this the "Official" Doris Fan Club

Or can anyone join in
          NEVER REGRET THE THINGS YOU HAVE DONE...REGRET THE THINGS YOU HAVEN'T

Comment

Hope the woman we bought it from don't pass by, it used to look like this, till we wielded a jcb to it
            Looked like a nice place ?
            I take it your building BIGGER & better on the site ?

Comment

yep, thats the idea Colin......gotta take a couple of gambles in life and this is ours, at the moment all the missus sees is a pile of expensive rubble.............but she's for me....hopefully or it could end in

Comment

yep, thats the idea Colin......gotta take a couple of gambles in life and this is ours, at the moment all the missus sees is a pile of expensive rubble.............but she's for me....hopefully or it could end in
                Yep, I know the feeling.
                We bought our house 7 years ago and gutted it (I do meen gutted, Plaster, floors up & down, Staircase) you name it we took it all out and started again.
                7 years later and a fair few ££££££££££££££££.............. ...
                We are now seeing the light at the end of the tunnell

So my missus me again now (or so she says )

Comment

The only light she can see at the moment Colin is through the now non-existent roof

Comment

Looks like a tailor made excuse to buy new tools - great!
                    Just make sure the garage is big enough for a surf or two?

good luck with the build
                    Redneck

Comment

We kept on saying to each other how good it was going to be when it was all done, we didn't think it would take "This" long to get there but we knew how we wanted it and thats what we stuck to.

I am afraid to say we didn't take any photo's of the place when we 1st started work on the house wish we had as you can then look back on them and THEN you realise just how much has been done.

When we started it was a two bed house, its now a 3 with more rooms Up & Down, all the mod-cons and worth 15x what we paid for it.

Its worth it in the end, you have a HOME not just a house you have bought

Thats the way we look at it anyway

Good luck with the building work, you will have to keep us posted with up-dates

Comment

redneck and colin,

thanks for the good luck guys, good news is the plans have passed ok, and even the neighbours are a happy bunch.......at the moment,....we'll see if they are as happy when the banging, crashing and music (radios ) start from the trades

Comment

You forgot the swearing and bum cleavage common on all sites. (don't you just HATE bum cleavage). that is when the neighbours start to moan!!

Comment

Originally posted by Purpledoris
                            (don't you just HATE bum cleavage).
                            depends how old SHE is ...................only kidding!! (better submit before missus sees it) Ouch!!!
                            Last edited by Fieldsy; 27 September 2003, 12:31.

Comment

Working...
                            X