Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• paris dakar

if people are interested the paris dakar is now on the route is below

i think there are a few hiluxes and landcruisers in the race and normally do well!

be good to enter in the the V8 mod surf! or landcruiser! see if make it passed stage 1!

www.dakar.com
    http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/showthread.php?t=55797

Dakar

Watch it every year. Now on Eurosport HD. Amazing scenery,excellent coverage of the bikes,cars and trucks. Worth a look if you are into rallying/serious of road.:sombrero
    Last edited by ALZ; 6 January 2010, 18:34.

Comment

At the risk of sounding completely thick, doesnt that map show the wrong continent?
      Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy View Post
        At the risk of sounding completely thick, doesnt that map show the wrong continent?
        Nope tis Argentina an Chile this year. Called Dakar rally now as well. Been watchin it since the start. Love the big trucks awesome.
        How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Originally posted by Bibs View Post
          Nope tis Argentina an Chile this year. Called Dakar rally now as well. Been watchin it since the start. Love the big trucks awesome.
          You might like this game : http://www.nabiscoworld.com/games/ga...x?gameid=10015
          Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy View Post
            Racing biscuits?

Comment

Good game, relieves stress
              Anybody know any good off road consul games i.e. xbox
              In space no one can hear you scream

Comment

Originally posted by Nostromo View Post
                Good game, relieves stress
                Anybody know any good off road consul games i.e. xbox
                Wou;ldn't load for me so I gave up. Will try again later.

Motorstorm pacific for the PS3 is the best game I have ever played. Fantastic graphics and runs really quick. If you have a HD tv even better.

Comment

Originally posted by Bibs View Post
                  Wou;ldn't load for me so I gave up. Will try again later.

Motorstorm pacific for the PS3 is the best game I have ever played. Fantastic graphics and runs really quick. If you have a HD tv even better.
                  It said I needed to upload something and to click ok to continue bur would return be to the begining and then ask me to upload again. when I got fed up of been stuck un this loop I clicked cancel instead and the game started.

Do have an HD tv but no PS3, I have trawled around for 4x4 games for XBOX but cant seem to find anything. Not realy interested in games as I cant be bothered with the game content. I tend to just want to wander around and do my own thing. If I had a 4x4 game all I would want to do is thrash it around, don't want to do anything with any structure to it. Dont like rally driving cos of the structure but do like thrash the truck around a muddy field.
                  In space no one can hear you scream

Comment

Working...
                  X