Anyone from lancashire ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone from lancashire ?

Any of you guys or girls from Lancashire ? I am from Lytham St Annes and looking to buy a surf locally. Need info on local dealers, advice on which model to choose etc Many thanks. Andrew

Hi Andy.
    First of all what is your budjet and have you seen anything already?

Fish
    If it smells like fish, eat it!

Comment

My budget !!

I think my budget is going to be £6000. Should I be looking for a 2.4 or 3.0 for this money ? Any recommendations of dealers within my area would be much appreciated. I have not seen any surfs yet in the flesh !Andrew
      Last edited by Andrew99; 6 June 2004, 10:26.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew99
        I think my budget is going to be £6000. Should I be looking for a 2.4 or 3.0 for this money ? Any recommendations of dealers within my area would be much appreciated. Andrew
        Most would say a 3.0lt as it has fewer problems than a 2.4, but once the head (if its one of the faulty batch) is done then you will have an indistructable machine either way, 3.0 has more power and is a little better on fuel, 2.4 is a little easier on insurance, servicing costs are the almost the same so its horses for courses m8, if you will be doing a lot of motorway miles then the 3.0l just pips it

The local dealer to me has a few on at the moment m8, so I will pop round and see what he has and PM you in about an hour at the most.

Fish
        If it smells like fish, eat it!

Comment

Working...
        X