Ordered White Guages from U.S.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by andy_enuff
    read the entire thread top to bottom, have you had word about these yet? I'm down for some for a 2.4 ssr-x. Had a look at the companies site but can only see 4 runner gauges as yet, guess they'll mail you first before they put the general item on sale tho.
    Well I am trying to get prices sorted out at present - the aim being $90 including postage but their website has cocked up the prices

Due to us lot not being in the states I have agreed to a minimum of 15 in order to get the gauges made (we have at least 20 names )

They were supposed to come back to me tonight - ho hum BT gonna love me

Trev
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

• when / if this ever gets sorted can i order a set? i guess its too late to be included in this ongoing affair now?

Comment

• Originally posted by Assasin-uk
        when / if this ever gets sorted can i order a set? i guess its too late to be included in this ongoing affair now?
        WHEN StreetRacerParts get their act together we all can order, however their website has had some glaring differences in prices lately which I have questioned, as a result of the questioning our set of gauges has disappeared this morning.

I will be calling them again when I get home from work tomorrow.

Trev

Comment

• Ggggggggoooooodddddddddd News

After several calls tonight I have good news

We now can order, see the order thread for the link and details.

Trev

Comment

• Right, just done a check, I know of 10 orders so far - come on folks we need 15 minimum !!

The good guys are :-

Me,
            Nexus,
            Assassin-UK
            Toymota
            Newmudrat
            AndyL
            Andy Enuff
            McWibble
            B3AVW
            Hardimap

Trev

PS can anyone help UKWOLF out ?
            Last edited by That Ruddy Squirrel; 26 November 2004, 19:00. Reason: updating numbers !!!!

Comment

• I ordered some
              ======
              Just gotta finish doing the next mod...

Comment

• Me too. Just put it through on my credit card right now!!
                [COLOR=Red][SIZE=3][FONT=Arial Black][FONT=Arial]MMMMMmmmmm 4x4[/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Comment

• Come on guys, Trev put a lot of time, money and effort into this, and 21 of us 2nd gen surfers said we wanted them, so don't let him or yourselves down now.
                  F[COLOR=Black]C[/COLOR] T[COLOR=Black]I[/COLOR]L[COLOR=Black]L[/COLOR] I[COLOR=Black] D[/COLOR]I[COLOR=Black]E[/COLOR]

Comment

• Originally posted by NEWMUDRAT
                    Come on guys, Trev put a lot of time, money and effort into this, and 21 of us 2nd gen surfers said we wanted them, so don't let him or yourselves down now.
                    Thanks for this, it makes my keeping BT happy worthwhile

Come on guys, you said yes, now it's time to show you meant it.

Trev

Comment

• Ordered mine, may I just publicly say a BIG thanks to Trev for all the effort he has put in to get this up and running

Andy

Comment

• You can say I'm retrospectively saying thanks for sorting out these gauges, and I guess you'd be right, but UDTrev, thanks for doing this - I have only just got my surf and had stupidly assumed that these type of gauges would be already available - I was blatantly wrong and you saved the day! RESPECT!
                        ======
                        Just gotta finish doing the next mod...

Comment

• I don't have a credit card..............

Sooooooo is there anyone who would order these for me and I'll send them a cheque

Thanx in advance to whoever you may be.

Ali

[SIZE=7][COLOR=YellowGreen][SIZE=5][FONT=Comic Sans MS]The difference between the men and the boys .................... the price of their toys ![/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

• Just ordered mine, Thanks for arranging it,

filgreen

Comment

• mine ordered today sumbdy is gunna have to post a fitting guide so a thickie like me can understand and do. Cheers Trev top man top job
                              if a politition is talking its lying

Comment

• Trev,

can we make a contribution to your phone bill for your tireless efforts to get this sorted out... How would you like us to do this... more than happy to help out..don't want you getting a lifetime achievement from BT for your phone bill sorting stuff out for the rest of us ingrates.

andyL

Comment

Working...
                                X