Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will these fit ?

anyone no if these will fit a 2nd gen ?

after market wheels off a 96 frontera size 8 x 15, stud fitting 6 x 139, tyres 31x10,5x15

They will fit. you might want to find out what the offset is as well.

Bogus
    Сви можемо

Comment

No, give them to me!

J/Joking
      Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

As stated, depends on offset as well as centre hole size. 31 X 10.5 X 15 are better on a 7" rim though.

Nev

Comment

the off set is 6 x 139

Comment

Oh no it isn't - that's the number of studs and PCD !

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

The ‘Offset’ of a wheel measures the distance between the wheel centreline and the wheel mounting face and is measured in millimetres.

It is extremely important that wheels of the correct offset are used in order to maintain the correct track of the vehicles.

Offset can be Positive or Negative .

Last edited by Scorpion; 22 December 2009, 14:36.
              'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

thanks for replies,the bloke sells alloys,sent him mes, askin the wot the offset was n replied 6x139 ,you would think he would ov known wot he was on about,i no i dont no wot im on about

Comment

That makes two of us - I just repeat stuff that I learn on here !

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

The off-set number should be on the wheel.
                    As they're from a Frontera there should be a minus off-set. E.G. -20

Rear wheel drive vehicles generally have minus off-sets (dished in) and front wheel drive vehicles have a plus off-set. (flush with the rim)

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus View Post
                      They will fit. you might want to find out what the offset is as well.

Bogus
                      Beg to differ on the fitting they may have a PCD of 6 x 139 (same as Surf) n as Nev says Center Hub Hole is smaller on Frontera than Surfs (How do I know) cos I got some !!
                      Hope this helps ...

There's always a Payback .. Cos ya don't know where n ya never know when !!
                      Last edited by Diezel Weazel; 22 December 2009, 19:19.
                      Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by Diezel Weazel View Post
                        Beg to differ on the fitting they may have a PCD of 6 x 139 (same as Surf) n as Nev says Center Hub Hole is smaller on Frontera than Surfs (How do I know) cos I got some !!
                        Hope this helps ...

Oops! learning something every day, I thought that they would have fitted but glad someone came along with the truth before an expensive error was made,
                        Сви можемо

Comment

That's provided somebody hasn't already had em machined to fit Alex .. if they don't fit, have em machined to fit !!

Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus View Post
                            Oops! learning something every day, I thought that they would have fitted but glad someone came along with the truth before an expensive error was made,
                            it definitly helped gona stick with ones a no will fit,was a bit consernerd about fittin vauxhall alloys to me toyota,a only let our lass by surf soap powder keepin it toyota nothing else will do

Comment

Working...
                            X