Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• only twice the limit!!??!!!

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-...00912215497672

This is unfortunaly not to far from where I live . Not an uncommon site round here . Most seem to drink drive and dont even have a licence , tax ,Insurance or MOT .
    There are very deep drainage dykes round here and nearly every week a car is in them and many die from drowning or impact .
    Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2 View Post
      There are very deep drainage dykes round here and nearly every week a car is in them and many die from drowning or impact .
      Makes you believe that Darwin was on to something, doesn't it
      Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2 View Post
        This is unfortunaly not to far from where I live . Not an uncommon site round here . Most seem to drink drive and dont even have a licence , tax ,Insurance or MOT .
        You must meen the Forty Foot drain and Ten mile bank ? I've been Pike Fishing in the early hours on a winter morning and stumbled across cars half submerged with police aware tape on them.

Comment

A lot of people seem to think that it is OK to have just a pint and then drive home.... but this is still “drink driving”. Personally I think they should lower the limit and get across the message that if you are going to drive then you should not drink any alcohol.

They should have a limit that can allow for people who may have had a drink earlier in the day (e.g at lunch time) or where out drinking the night before.
          Mine WAS a 150 bhp V6 and ran on PETROL

Comment

Hey Rick

That guy bears a very remarkable resemblance....You sure that wasnt a Vagrant night out
            Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

Working...
            X