true blood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• true blood

is anyone else following it?i really liked it to start off with,but it has got a little weird to say the least

Always at work when it's on but the missus follows it and yes, she's said it's got a bit odd. All I know is it's got vampires and shape shifters in it.
    Neal

Comment

thought the first few were ok but it is going a bit weird saying that cant wait till the last season of lost is back on......... been a while but worth it
      The sh$t gets deeper ...but still swimming

Comment

Originally posted by wiggy View Post
        thought the first few were ok but it is going a bit weird saying that cant wait till the last season of lost is back on......... been a while but worth it
        now that is proper headache inducing stuff lol

Comment

Aye first series etc was fine etc then it got a bit strange then back on track...shame about the wait between series tho .... writers strike and all that but still too long as you tend to forget what was going on. started watching fringe pretty good

Comment

http://www.cucirca.com/2009/05/27/wa...-blood-online/
            the wifes mad on it all tho she says its getting a bit wacko

ya have to join that site tho to watch em
            am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Me and the Mrs have been watching them, I have enjoyed it but the last ep10 I think did leave a lot unexplained.
              My good lady has just ordered the books the series was adapted from.

Comment

ninjavideo.net is a good one to watch the US shows on

Comment

Working...
                X