No announcement yet.

Spotlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Try and get a roof bar and fit spots to it mate. The light pod is okay but it's normally attached with double sided tape, unless you want to self tapper it to the roof! (Not recommended.)

I used a Thule roof bar to attach the spot to.

'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

that looks betta than the pod in my opinion,am gonna go for one of them,do you get out much green laning ? noticed you were local

Comment

Originally posted by silva surfa View Post
        would you recomend them,why you get rid of yours ?
        'cos they look naff on a Surf!
        More suited to smaller/narrower vehicles.

Comment

Originally posted by silva surfa View Post
          that looks betta than the pod in my opinion,am gonna go for one of them,do you get out much green laning ? noticed you were local
          Yeah, I was out quite a bit earlier this year but then had some new alloys fitted so laid off the green laning for a while as I didn't want them damaged. I've now bought a set of new Genral Grabber all terrains for the alloys and had the mud tyres fitted back onto the old rims. I'll be swapping them around when needed.

I'll be out early next year hopefully, normally around Stanhope, Wolsingham, Frosterly and out towards Alston. There are some nice routes around there. Let me know if you're interested and I'll give you a shout when we're out and about next. You're more tham welcome to join us.

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
            Yeah, I was out quite a bit earlier this year but then had some new alloys fitted so laid off the green laning for a while as I didn't want them damaged. I've now bought a set of new Genral Grabber all terrains for the alloys and had the mud tyres fitted back onto the old rims. I'll be swapping them around when needed.

I'll be out early next year hopefully, normally around Stanhope, Wolsingham, Frosterly and out towards Alston. There are some nice routes around there. Let me know if you're interested and I'll give you a shout when we're out and about next. You're more tham welcome to join us.
            yeah i,ll be up for that,just give me a bit of notice,will i be ok on road tyres,is there any on here that go aswell ?

Comment

Can take you on some routes where road tyres should be okay but AT's are normally the minimum requirement for any decent off roading.

Have had members from here go out on a few occasions, it all depends on days / dates etc. Some prefer the easy routes, across the moors, through Hamsterly Forrest etc. Others do Doctors Gate, at Woolsingham, which tips the truck forward at about 45 degrees and sideward at about 20 degrees, a bit of a brown trouser moment the first time you try it. Definitely not advisable on road tyres though!

Comment

Working...
              X