Vandalisim or not!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vandalisim or not!!!!!!!!

Hi all, been giving the old wallet a bashing which has resulted in beauty treatment for the Surf. Topped off the bonnet line and added two big spots. I think the overall effect is good. Now the question, those purerists among us who study the attached pic will no doubt detect an act of vandalisim. Am I still welcome in the forum? Will I be shunned by fellow Surf owners I meet on the road. Is it still a Surf. I await your comments..

It would seem as though I can not attach pic. So I will tell you I removed the little nearside kerb mirror. First one to put there hand up gets it.
    Malcolm
    Last edited by Malenibo; 3 June 2004, 20:02. Reason: Can not post pics
    Visit all the Surfin Elkhounds at [url="http://www.malenibo.co.uk/"]www.malenibo.co.uk[/url]

Originally posted by Malenibo
    Hi all, been giving the old wallet a bashing which has resulted in beauty treatment for the Surf. Topped off the bonnet line and added two big spots. I think the overall effect is good. Now the question, those purerists among us who study the attached pic will no doubt detect an act of vandalisim. Am I still welcome in the forum? Will I be shunned by fellow Surf owners I meet on the road. Is it still a Surf. I await your comments.

I can't see no pic, come on stop hiding it what have you done, I hope you haven't done what I think you have show us the pic
    Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
    My choice
    Back off

Comment

Hi all, been giving the old wallet a bashing which has resulted in beauty treatment for the Surf. Topped off the bonnet line and added two big spots. I think the overall effect is good. Now the question, those purerists among us who study the attached pic will no doubt detect an act of vandalisim. Am I still welcome in the forum? Will I be shunned by fellow Surf owners I meet on the road. Is it still a Surf. I await your comments..

It would seem as though I can not attach pic. So I will tell you I removed the little nearside kerb mirror. First one to put there hand up gets it.
      Malcolm
      why what message do you get
      (\__/)
      (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
      (")_(")

Comment

The attachment bar appears but when I click on it nothing happens. It appears to de-press but no extra box appears to allow me to browse for the image.
        Visit all the Surfin Elkhounds at [url="http://www.malenibo.co.uk/"]www.malenibo.co.uk[/url]

Comment

Malcolm

Nah thats ok, you are not the first to do that.
          Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
          My choice
          Back off

Comment

i'll try. i had to press it 3 times which is strange
            Attached Files
            (\__/)
            (")_(")

Comment

I have tried on several occasions before to post pics but no sucess. I get the text in but the attachment button does nothing. Is it something to do with cookies? I have shut down the firewall but still nothing happens when I click on the attachement button. Will I ever be able to post pics of my baby

Malcolm

Comment

here you go
                Attached Files
                Last edited by marky; 3 June 2004, 20:41.
                (\__/)
                (")_(")

Comment

Thanks Marky, by the way might be down your way in July. There is a dog show at Lindhurst we usually attend. Thinking of taking the caravan this time so you can drop in for a drink.

Malcolm

Comment

wheres lindhurst??????
                    (\__/)
                    (")_(")

Comment

Removing the little mirror is good! damn thing!!!
                      4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
                        Removing the little mirror is good! damn thing!!!
                        definately on a 3rd gen as they look odd
                        (\__/)
                        (")_(")

Comment

Sorry Marky, confused your location with Bobafatass who I was taking to the other day , he is in Bournemouth. But we do get all over the UK with the dog shows so I may see you sometime. You cannot mistake the number plate or the big pic of dogs on the spare wheel

Comment

no probs malcolm, wheres you forum STAR mate
                            Attached Files
                            (\__/)
                            (")_(")

Comment

On the offside, at the rear, pointing forward, stuck on the top plastic cover of the spare wheel carrier arm/hinge. I thought if I put it there it can be seen by any other Surfers passing the opposite way.

Comment

Working...
                              X