Surf has new Shoes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surf has new Shoes

Well finally got round to uploading some photos of my Surf, yes i know its been a long time since i joined but hey if its worth waiting for

If anybody knows what wheels these are can you let me know because i am looking for a spare as the Standard rim now looks silly when its on
    Last edited by madmanc; 9 December 2009, 11:36. Reason: Comment added
    Always room for more power!!!!

tidy looking truck you got there mate
    when the sh*t hits the fan greet the reaper with a smile

Comment

Nice truck like the tyres
      The sh$t gets deeper ...but still swimming

Comment

gives it a whole new look dont it
        a new set of boots
        am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Aye amazing the differance it makes

Comment

They not only look better but they handle better on the road.. Cannot wait for an off road experiance.

Comment

Just got bog standard on mine at the moment but maybe in January.........will probably be told ............... wait till feb lol

Comment

The rims look like "mad blade" jap aftermarket, availability!!! come up on ebay now and then, i have one for a spare but still looking for another crag country rim
                btw mines reversed split rim so looks a bit different to yours,
                Attached Files
                Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Dood yours looks realy diffrent to mine tbh (however yours are vnice!!!!)

On another small topic looking at your truck, do you ever have a problem with the wheels sticking out when you go for an MOT, as i would like put a 2" body lift and then 30mm spacers on it to give me ground clearance and then a bit of stability after the lift.
                  Last edited by madmanc; 9 December 2009, 17:10. Reason: Sounded a little harsh sorry

Comment

Originally posted by madmanc View Post
                    Dood yours looks realy diffrent to mine tbh (however yours are vnice!!!!)

On another small topic looking at your truck, do you ever have a problem with the wheels sticking out when you go for an MOT, as i would like put a 2" body lift and then 30mm spacers on it to give me ground clearance and then a bit of stability after the lift.
                    It's just gone through it's MOT today with no problem, from what i understand the tyres sticking out are not an MOT issue, they may be a police issue if you get an arsey one, a lot depends on how much they stick out from the police point of view i guess, he did comment on em last mot time but when i said i understood it wasn't an mot thing, he was ok about it, dont think you'll have any probs with 30mm spacers,

yours look like the spare i have but cant really tell from those photos, stick a close up on if you can, if they are they should have a small indent tag with mad blade printed on it, jap rims sometimes have the makers tag/sticker on the inside rim, only info i could find on my crags was they were made in osaka, by "W" work, plus the rim details etx,
                    Last edited by POPEYE; 9 December 2009, 19:45.
                    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

@Popeye

Hi Popeye

hope this shows you a little more information about the wheels i have on, any help would be greatfully received.

Comment

Working...
                      X