just seen this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just seen this

Just seen this apparently fantastic product 200385002574 on ebay, am really bored (is it noticable). Read through description when in huge letters it says DO NOT ADD TO COOLANT. MMMnnn where does is go then since further down it says add to cooling system and further instructions. How many engines will this knacker. was going to email them but thought that might seem a bit petty and sad.Ah well back to looking at things I dont need,would never buy and the rest of the rubbish.
    Me........... NEVER

I read it, and I want some! And I don't have head problems (yet)
    That is magical stuff, It says it will also stop your dog barking, and cure cancer.
    Fantastic stuff.
    Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Originally posted by tillytops View Post
      it says DO NOT ADD TO COOLANT.
      no, it says drain the coolant and add with clean water.

but all these things are about as good as adding an egg white to stop a leak... it'll work temporarily, but in the long run will probably shag the motor.
      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Doesn't that go on the shelf next to the snake oil ?
        I've taken a vow of poverty To anoy me send money

Comment

In my case it actually woked, had a car with coolant leaking into oil, followed the instructions on it to the letter (very important it doesn't come in contact with the antifreeze) and it stopped the leak. Never came back either.
          I suspect it may work on very small cracks but anything substantial it would stuggle with IMHO

Comment

Working...
          X