Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• work shop manual

hi,
    Ive just registered on this site.I have a 1990 hilux surf ssr limited 2.4td.does any1 know where i could get a workshop manual and owners manual for same in english.i havent looked through the site to try and find it so forgive me if the answers are already there thanks

Not quite a workshop manual, but a good place to start.

http://www1.autozone.com/servlet/UiB...3d80198e30.jsp

I have looked for a workshop manual, with little success (or effort really)...
    This link above is close enough for the fundamental stuff...

AndyL

Comment

try eBay, there's usually several owners handbooks on there. Can't comment on how good as I haven't bought one yet - but someone might have?

Geoff.

Comment

Originally posted by kevb
        hi,
        Ive just registered on this site.I have a 1990 hilux surf ssr limited 2.4td.does any1 know where i could get a workshop manual and owners manual for same in english.i havent looked through the site to try and find it so forgive me if the answers are already there thanks
        Kev.

The Max Ellery one (EP.TH4D) is the workshop manual that I have, you can get it off the web, I think that Amazon do it, Milners (www.milneroffroad.com) do the Haynes one which is also OK. In fact between the two you get one really good manual as what one misses the other one covers.

Cheers

Comment

Just found this as well

http://www.4crawler.com/4x4/FSM.shtml

I know its the US 4 Runner, but torque setting and the like will be the same.
          Perhaps mixed with Andy's previous comments, you'd cover the lot.

andyL

Comment

Thanks for all the info every1 apprieciate it

Comment

Working...
            X