are you a chav?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

7% chav! it must be because I shop in co-op

co-op is the only supermarket near me for 140 miles so I can be forgiven I reckon

Comment

how the hell did i get 44%!!!!!?????!!!!!!

the mathematical part of the test must be worked out by a chav for me to score that highly!!!
      i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

I got 37% chav, must be my Rebok classics, they was white 12 months ago, plus the sides were still intact. No Co OP, no KFC, oh well on to eblag for some Burberry,
        www.furryfriendsinneed.com

Comment

15% Chav oO

Must be the shopping in iceland, it's on the same retail park as I am at work, hard not buy your lunch there now and again :P

peace
          cal
          Bala Mud, best underseal there is, only £30 per application.

www.thecellardwellers.co.uk

Comment

30% for me

Comment

15% here. Could possibly have been more but I decided that Scotmid doesnt count as the Co-op and only shop there in emergencies anyway.

What on earth is chavvy about own brand beans? beans is pretty much beans.

In this day and age who doesnt know a straight man with an ear-ring. They are all over the place. Dont like them personally but they are most common.

Luckily Ive never owned a pair of trainers in my life, Im not into athletics

Bogus
              Сви можемо

Comment

Shit!.... Got 44% as welland I'm looking to put a spoiler on the surf as well, hmm, should still keep me under 50% tho.

Comment

oops You are 59% Chav!
                  I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

Originally posted by jotto View Post
                    oops You are 59% Chav!
                    Oh Dear! I hope its not a Lincolnshire trend

Comment

You are 37% Chav!

That'll teach me to be honest. It would have been higher if I had included the stone ornaments that SWMBO insists on buying from B&Q!!!!

What is chav about using Co-Op? - it's damned expensive compared to Kwik Save and Somerfield

It's a good job they didn't ask if I have angel eye spotlights........
                      It's only a hobby!

Comment

Working...
                      X