No announcement yet.

Snorkel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody got a 3rd gen with a snorkel fitted? If so can you post a pic please.

Comment

i think joker has
      www.cnpbetterhomes.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by fonecrusher1 View Post
        Anybody got a 3rd gen with a snorkel fitted? If so can you post a pic please.
        hehe. yes......

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN View Post
          hehe. yes......

Now thats what im talking about.....

Can you give me the details please??? Make, price etc...

I know its going to expensive.

Comment

that's exactly what I wanted... :'-(
            Nissan Patrol for on-road, and a Land-Rover 110 shed for off-road :-)

Comment

Now thats what im talking about.....

Can you give me the details please??? Make, price etc...

I know its going to expensive.
              yeah, for some reason Safari want loads more money for a 3rd gen snorkel than a 2nd gen one. TJM were very vague about which one of theirs fitted a 3rd gen, as the pickup model they told me fitted, i know for a fact has a different shaped front wing. So have only ever supplied Safari ones.

They are about £270-300ish these days i think.

Comment

Its very cool but Wow thats a lot of money for an item that is essentially a plastic tube.

Is there no uk company which offers a snorkel for a surf?
                Last edited by fonecrusher1; 30 November 2009, 23:45.

Comment

The Lovely Boyo's stainless snorkel

Rob.

Comment

Its very cool but Wow thats a lot of money for an item that is essentially a plastic tube.

Is there no uk company which offers a snorkel for a surf?
                    lol yeah, they are spendy, but they'll never break, and will outlast the truck. A horse lorry ramp fell on lindas, which out the springs attached to hold it up, i could barely lift it off it was so heavy. It smashed the wind deflector to bits but did no damage to the snorkel and i'm sure it would have smashed the A piller, door and windscreen to bits if it hadn't been there.

Safari's ads show them driving over one, you couldn't do that with a bit of drain pipe.

There are other makes, but not tried them as Safari and TJM work, and fit very well. Nothing looks scabbier than a badly fitted snorkel, and they are fitted in 2 hours or so which is important when you're charging someone to fit them.

DIY ones are fine, branded ones are fine, fit what every suits your situation best.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN View Post
                      lol yeah, they are spendy, but they'll never break, and will outlast the truck. A horse lorry ramp fell on lindas, which out the springs attached to hold it up, i could barely lift it off it was so heavy. It smashed the wind deflector to bits but did no damage to the snorkel and i'm sure it would have smashed the A piller, door and windscreen to bits if it hadn't been there.

Safari's ads show them driving over one, you couldn't do that with a bit of drain pipe.

There are other makes, but not tried them as Safari and TJM work, and fit very well. Nothing looks scabbier than a badly fitted snorkel, and they are fitted in 2 hours or so which is important when you're charging someone to fit them.

DIY ones are fine, branded ones are fine, fit what every suits your situation best.
                      Thanks for the pics everyone.

Its true what your saying Tony im tempted to make own one but if it doesnt turn out right i'l have a ruddy great hole in the side of my truck.

Think i'l wait a while, save a bit of cash & buy a decent one.

Comment

??
                        i posted in the chav thread
                        it came out here?
                        i clicked back too it was in the chav thread?
                        we have spooks or sumfing
                        Last edited by JUDWAK; 1 December 2009, 13:58.
                        am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Originally posted by wishbone View Post

WOW is he taking orders sooner pay £200 for one of those than a black plaggi one

Shaun

Comment

Send him a pm and ask him.. He's a member here.

Rob.

Comment

Working...
                            X