yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Parts are in the post ...Going to be busy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oky dokes thanks for the replies will look into the sprayed lights but they can be a bit funny about stuff like that here and will email the company again to see if they will ship to me.......Just wanted to see if anyone had used them as you know what ebay can be like!

Rob
    The sh$t gets deeper ...but still swimming

Comment

gettin there!

Started the facelift now ... everything cleaned up and paintwork kind of sorted

Holli did all the tint on the windows and looks spot on and only had to re-do one .. having a bit of trouble with the back one though as the rubber inside the door is rumpled.
      Wheels came up not bad to after a ###### good scrub up and i think the new light covers give it a pretty good look. rest of the extras on this weekend then springs and lift at the start of Febuary
      Btw how much of a pita job to get the wing off to fit the stubby antenna.........

Comment

i put a bendy rubber aerial from halfords on in about half an hour, didnt need to take wing off, just remove plastic cover in wheel arch and you can get right at motor controls, took old broken aerial out, and fitted other one, will take pics if your interested, comes with new aerial cable long enough to get to stereo..... piece of pish.....

Ps

for your light tints, there is an easy simple cheap way to do it, remember seeing it years ago in a moddifying mag, get a dark pair of tights with a high dineer, and wrap your lights, theyl tint em and you wont even know you have tights on your lights..... no spraying to undo if coppers stop you....
        Last edited by BigBobE; 19 January 2010, 11:31.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBobE View Post
          i put a bendy rubber aerial from halfords on in about half an hour, didn't need to take wing off, just remove plastic cover in wheel arch and you can get right at motor controls, took old broken aerial out, and fitted other one, will take pics if your interested, comes with new aerial cable long enough to get to stereo..... piece of pish.....
          wish i had known that before! Got the one from roughtrax (probably the same!) and couldn't seem to get the plastic cover off on its own so just took the whole wing off as i was getting annoyed with it by this time (havent got a lot of patience sometimes and it was getting cold!), dismantled the connectors, got rid of the old knacked motor one and used the old coax for the new antenna (all the bits seemed really cheap tho).
          Get the feeling i have done this the hard way bit at least i know how to take the wing off now lol!

Comment

settled for the new clusters instead of tinting..think i like it better as the rest of the truck is really dark now

Comment

Working...
            X