looking for a film and gun buff?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for a film and gun buff?

long story short .........i need to know the exact model of the shotgun used in the amityville horror film,ive hunted high and low,and i can find nowt

Originally posted by darkdezigns View Post
    long story short .........i need to know the exact model of the shotgun used in the amityville horror film,ive hunted high and low,and i can find nowt
    Remington semi auto,
    www.furryfriendsinneed.com

Comment

Originally posted by greecysurf View Post
      Remington semi auto,
      yr a star,how did u find out??

Comment

Most films use the same one, mass produced and used by the American law enforcement agencys, also there is a documentary series, killing mum and dad, they documented the actual scene, and that was evidence.
        www.furryfriendsinneed.com

Comment

Originally posted by greecysurf View Post
          Most films use the same one, mass produced and used by the American law enforcement agencys, also there is a documentary series, killing mum and dad, they documented the actual scene, and that was evidence.
          ah ok,cheers matey,so just that model,they didnt change models or anything over the years?

Comment

What you airbrushing that onto then?
            monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom View Post
              What you airbrushing that onto then?
              wellll the boot is now done(no pics yet)but its one that had numberplate in middle,that has been properly blanked off and welded up,so it still has the 2 body lines running accross it,the theme for boot is amityville,so under bottom body line will be a shot gun,then above the top of the house,with the tag line from film "after 28 days...."

Comment

Which version of the film you refering to original or new?
                2005 version girl is deffo holding a pump not semi.
                But then when have remakes stuck to the real script and how many times do you see things change in the same scenes.....

Remember arrows are silent.....................
                Don't forget to tell everyone its indestructable as seen on top gear.......

Comment

ok now i'm confudled lol,i was basing it on 2005 version

Comment

Get worse cus apparently the Defoe kid actually used a lever action rifle to do the real killings so the reports say......
                    Who's gunna know the difference just do a big scary shotgunriflethingy.....

A minigun would be soooo much cooler.....specially mounted on a truck..

Oh look a just what i was thinking..... love teh reg plate too.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul1566 View Post
                      Get worse cus apparently the Defoe kid actually used a lever action rifle to do the real killings so the reports say......
                      Who's gunna know the difference just do a big scary shotgunriflethingy.....

A minigun would be soooo much cooler.....specially mounted on a truck..

Oh look a just what i was thinking..... love teh reg plate too.

Wouldn;t that be great, if instead of Dually's it had a pair of super singles on the back!!.... hehehe!!

(hang on, there's a truck mounted minigun and i'm on about the tyres??!! WTF!!)
                      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

it was a 35 cal lever action Marlin 336c in the real murders.

(according to the web)

I, of course have no frickin' idea!... hehehe!!...

i reckon a generic rifle would do!

Comment

How about the gun at the end of DOOM you know the one labled BFG...
                          and we all know what that stands for......

Big %&$*/^g Gun....

Comment

Originally posted by Paul1566 View Post
                            How about the gun at the end of DOOM you know the one labled BFG...
                            and we all know what that stands for......

Big %&$*/^g Gun....

nope, never heard of the film!... but you're not wrong on the name!!.. hehehe!!

Comment

Working...
                            X