Engine warning light.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Engine warning light.

Started comming on, on idle. Goes off when moving. Checked oil, OK and as i thought it was transmission warning light checked that. Everything working fine. Tony thought maybe just electrical problem. Anything a Numpty like me could check also.
    Thanks Philip.

Had the TV cameras around a couple of days ago to interview me and meet the dog. Should be on Horizon in beginning of January. It was filmed in the pub, of course. If they don't cut me out will put on here when it is. They said January. Programme is about Man and his best friend. Asked me some silly questions to be honest and didn't tell me what the questions would be before hand.
    Philip
    Still Searching,
    Dick Whittington

No idea anyone. As mentioned doesnt happen when driving, on on idle.
    Thanks
    Bump!!!
    Still Searching,
    Dick Whittington

Comment

Sorry mate, if you have checked all the obvious, oil, water, drain any water of the diesel filter. then turn the radio up and ignore it. She won't blow up
      www.cnpbetterhomes.co.uk

Comment

Thanks, hadn't thought about draining water although i use WVO, 50/50 mix. I thought the filter light would com on, but will try anyway.
        Philip
        Still Searching,
        Dick Whittington

Comment

Not that I've got a clue, but you could see if there is a fault code stored, might give you somewhere to start looking, just a thought.
          Neal

Comment

Check what voltage the alternator is chucking out at idle.

Comment

Thanks for advice, will do tomorrow.
              Thanks Philip
              Still Searching,
              Dick Whittington

Comment

Working...
              X