next summer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• next summer

are we gonna have a nice one next year?anyone know?i really hope we do next year

We're due a good one. I think that's about as scientific as we can get at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho View Post
      We're due a good one. I think that's about as scientific as we can get at the moment.
      thats good enough for me,if my mrs asks next summer bout being sat in the rain in the caravan"well sancho said.......
      seriously tho,plz plz plz let it be a good summer

Comment

Originally posted by darkdezigns View Post
        thats good enough for me,if my mrs asks next summer bout being sat in the rain in the caravan"well sancho said.......
        seriously tho,plz plz plz let it be a good summer
        Its gunna be a cracking summer next year mate.

In spain.

Hopeing to to get off in my new caravan next year too.
        If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

We seemed to have been fortunate this year. Wherever we went the clouds parted over our little tin snail. We went to North Yourkshire in June and left the rain down South. How lucky was that!
          It's only a hobby!

Comment

If you want decent weather get onto the continent and head south, south east - stop when you reach the sea

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Good thread!!!
              Cant wait for the summer. Hopefully I'l have me caravan & i'l be off along the west coast of ireland.
              Start down south & head all the way up to Donegal. Bodyboarding, bbq's & beer.
              Aaaah the outdoors life.

Comment

Originally posted by fonecrusher1 View Post
                Good thread!!!
                Cant wait for the summer. Hopefully I'l have me caravan & i'l be off along the west coast of ireland.
                Start down south & head all the way up to Donegal. Bodyboarding, bbq's & beer.
                Aaaah the outdoors life.
                That does sound good, not sure about the bodyboarding though, it would be my luck that the board would dig in and I'd go sprawling head first .
                Neal

Comment

I think I'll be having a go at this caravaning lark next year.

Regarding the weather for summer 2010, we just have to wait and see.

Who need meteor'ologists ? all you have to do is look out the window..

Comment

Originally posted by Shalershasker View Post
                    That does sound good, not sure about the bodyboarding though, it would be my luck that the board would dig in and I'd go sprawling head first .
                    Nope its easy, not at all like surfing. Bodyboards are flat fronted & very user friendly. Give it a go its a hoot.
                    If an oaf like me can do it anybody can.

Comment

If everyone on the forum sends me £20.00 i will gaurantee a long hot summer. Who for, Not sure, but catch us if you can!!!!
                      Still Searching,
                      Dick Whittington

Comment

Working...
                      X