Waiting For An Import

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waiting For An Import

On sunday a freighter from JAPAN has sunk with over 3000 vehicles aboard so if your bringing one in check with your shipping co.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Marky

Where did you see this bit of news mate, I hope your joking as I have 25 surfs due in on the 12th June.

Comment

I think you'll find that it was the weekend before.

A ship carrying 4000 new Hyundais sank off Singapore... see here.

BTW....

Andy,

I assume you're waiting for the Hual Dubai... as I am, the schedule on their website now shows it due in Southampton on the 10th, not the 12th as stated on the paperwork from Wainrights.
      Never argue with an idiot... they drag you down to their level - then beat you with experience!!

Comment

Originally posted by whippet
        BTW....

Andy,

I assume you're waiting for the Hual Dubai... as I am, the schedule on their website now shows it due in Southampton on the 10th, not the 12th as stated on the paperwork from Wainrights.
        Yes that's the one, must have had a tail wind for it to be early.

What do you have coming on that ship, and are you getting Wainrights to clear it.

Comment

Originally posted by andy
          Yes that's the one, must have had a tail wind for it to be early.

What do you have coming on that ship, and are you getting Wainrights to clear it.
          I've just got a '94 3.0 SSR-X, for my own use.

Wainrights wanted £80 for the customs clearance... I'm using Far East Services, they only want £40.
          Never argue with an idiot... they drag you down to their level - then beat you with experience!!

Comment

Working...
          X