yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Irish (or anybody) Hiluxsurf offroad day.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Irish (or anybody) Hiluxsurf offroad day.

Right lads anybody up for a bit of offroading in Ireland? I have no idea where the best places are & im a total beginner at this stuff.

Im talking about at some stage in the near future, maybe next month or early next year.
    And i dont mean anything too serious, bit of mud, a few hills, just a laugh.

Just looking to see if theres any interest so come on folks raise your hands.

i'd be up for it, gearbox will be inserted into surf by friday

Comment

The Lovely Boyo and myself talked earlier this year about arranging a trip over to Ireland at some time to try some green laneing but we could not find much information on rights of way in Ireland
      Perhaps we could put something together for 2010, I think some of the UK regular green lanners could be interested in a trip to Ireland

Comment

its a real grey area here, any idea who'd know the best organisation to ask for info???

Comment

Originally posted by 4 Runner View Post
          The Lovely Boyo and myself talked earlier this year about arranging a trip over to Ireland at some time to try some green laneing but we could not find much information on rights of way in Ireland Me too, very difficult to get info.
          Perhaps we could put something together for 2010, I think some of the UK regular green lanners could be interested in a trip to Ireland
          Sounds good, the more the merrier. There are greenlanes here but they seem to be shrouded in mystery! There are meant to be miles & miles of brilliant lanes in & around the Cork & Kerry mountains but again no details?
          Im driving around in a 4x4 with mud tyres for months ive been offroad once. yes once! Pathetic.
          I'l do my best to get more info as to where we can go. Ive never been laning properly so im well up for it.
          Lets get the ball rolling for this.
          How about a January meet?

Anybody that has information on where is good for greenlaning in Ireland, let us know.

Comment

Working...
          X