Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EDIT: cool iphone application

then your VERY WRONG INDEED!

check this video out of an application you can get for your iphone/ipod!!
    im getting it now! lol
    its a 7 minute long video but worth it when it gets to the results bit!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-DFbJQbeSY
    Last edited by goodcat; 24 November 2009, 20:30. Reason: because people are sad sometimes :)

The iPhone is great, the problem is having to tell _some_ people that own them "Oh please shut up, you didn't invent the dammed thing!"

peace
    cal
    Bala Mud, best underseal there is, only £30 per application.

www.thecellardwellers.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Calos View Post
      The iPhone is great, the problem is having to tell _some_ people that own them "Oh please shut up, you didn't invent the dammed thing!"

peace
      cal
      oi! you shudup!

Comment

Oi loves moo oi phone oi does
        in fact oim lettin e knows that voia an oi phone roight now
        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

lol im not one of those people that go on about how good the iphone is. quite the opposite infact! my flatmate has dozens of applications for his iphone. up untill 10 minutes ago i had NONE! lol
          i just saw this app online and thought it was a cool app to have.
          thought i'd share the app with people thats all.
          if your jealous you dont have an iphone and feel the need to put someone down who has......... then thats your problem! lol

Comment

Originally posted by goodcat View Post
            lol im not one of those people that go on about how good the iphone is. quite the opposite infact! my flatmate has dozens of applications for his iphone. up untill 10 minutes ago i had NONE! lol
            i just saw this app online and thought it was a cool app to have.
            thought i'd share the app with people thats all.
            if your jealous you dont have an iphone and feel the need to put someone down who has......... then thats your problem! lol
            Hehe nope they are great, I stole the gag from mock the week.. I like the spirit level app you can get.

I had a moble for work back in the late 90's (I was an area supervisor for channel 5) and I still don't need a phone that does anything more than that one did,(it went ring ring and remembered numbers) but yup satnav etc would be nice.

peace
            cal

Comment

Originally posted by Calos View Post
              Hehe nope they are great, I stole the gag from mock the week.. I like the spirit level app you can get.

I had a moble for work back in the late 90's (I was an area supervisor for channel 5) and I still don't need a phone that does anything more than that one did,(it went ring ring and remembered numbers) but yup satnav etc would be nice.

peace
              cal
              haha oh isee.
              yeah i used to have that app before i had to reboot my phone due to me pressing the wrong button!
              i like the Guiness app. your iphoneturns into a pint of guiness and when you tilt it to your mouth the glass gets less full hahahaha sad i know but makes me chuckle.
              and yes the satnav is great. i used it the other day infact when i left my tomtom at home.
              i parked up and got out my car and continued to use it to get to the park i was going to for a fireworks display.

Comment

Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Originally posted by slobodan View Post

How did you get my picture?

peace
                  cal

Comment

up untill 10 minutes ago i had NONE! lol
                    haha oh isee.
                    yeah i used to have that app before i had to reboot my phone due to me pressing the wrong button!
                    i like the Guiness app. your iphoneturns into a pint of guiness and when you tilt it to your mouth the glass gets less full hahahaha sad i know but makes me chuckle.
                    and yes the satnav is great. i used it the other day infact when i left my tomtom at home.
                    i parked up and got out my car and continued to use it to get to the park i was going to for a fireworks display.

Comment

That was my second phone!
                      Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
                        That was my second phone!
                        I used to go to a few car auctions back in the day...

Anyone who wanted to look like a proper trader had one...

Was your first one the Panasonic with the massive battery under it?

(I think it was panasonic)

Comment

I used to go to a few car auctions back in the day...

Anyone who wanted to look like a proper trader had one...

Was your first one the Panasonic with the massive battery under it?

(I think it was panasonic)
                          Mine was the Motorola equivalent (cost over £1000 at the time). It looked a lot like a black field radio. My contract was with Securicor, £35 a month line rental and 60ppm for calls. No texts then. 2nd phone was like the one in the pic, slightly smaller though.
                          Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Hhaha, yep, My mate had one, whenever we went out to east anglia we couldn't get a signal.

Comment

Come to the west coast of Scotland... They still don't work there
                              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Working...
                              X