A Towing Question. Whats Legal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by goodcat View Post
    i think im going to tow the surf in my mums volvo and and hire a flatbed to take the lex. the flatbed wont take the surf as it will only take upto 1450kg on the back.
    unless you know anywhere that rents a bigger one than your average Transit beaver tail?

i didnt understand the last part of your post mate!? lol
    well I could put the lexus (LS400) on a flatbed trailer with the surf and tow them with my truck just about legally.... haha

There are plenty big beavertails for rent but you will need a bigger license again....
    why not just rent a artic with car transporter trailer...
    I will drive it for you if you pay for my diesel return and a box of beers...
    One day at the time I guess..

Comment

sorry it was a link. what was i thinking!? lol
      not sure why he didnt just post it in here but hey.
      http://rapidshare.com/files/31174016...Specs.pdf.html
      the reason I didn't post it up was because it was a PDF file & I was struggling with it to post on here. So I used rapidshare instead where you could veiw it. On Rapidshare it said once it was downloaded 10 times the file would expire. So, since you ask the question, I just wanted to be sure that you received the info provided. If I could get me head round how to load the PDF file on here I would of done , But when I tried to load it, our forum site said I was using too many kb's. Anyway job done, I hope it helped.
      www.grovegarage.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by TobyJug View Post
        well I could put the lexus (LS400) on a flatbed trailer with the surf and tow them with my truck just about legally.... haha

There are plenty big beavertails for rent but you will need a bigger license again....
        why not just rent a artic with car transporter trailer...
        I will drive it for you if you pay for my diesel return and a box of beers...
        you want to drive from cheshire to surrey, then to wales then back to surrey then home to cheshire......for a box of beers!!!!!?????

Comment

Originally posted by murph View Post
          Anyway job done, I hope it helped.
          it didnt but thanks for trying mate! lol

Comment

you want to drive from cheshire to surrey, then to wales then back to surrey then home to cheshire......for a box of beers!!!!!?????
            Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

yeh as long as it does not cost me anything other than time.....
              I be glad to get out of the house for a bit.....
              Last edited by TobyJug; 25 November 2009, 22:25.

Comment

Originally posted by TobyJug View Post
                I be glad to get out of the house for a bit.....
                why whats wrong with you? and what kind of house are we talking about?
                it doesnt have padded cells and iron bars does it?

Comment

Originally posted by TobyJug
                  No I just don't get out much and with a 7 month old baby who is getting pretty mobile it's nice to get out for a day hahaha
                  oh i see! yeah i know that feeling all too well mate!!

ill let you know mate. cheers for the offer. was kinda looking forward to the drive to Wales actually as i know a couple birds i might be able sponge a night cap from!
                  so obviously u wouldnt be invited! lol

Comment

well I would not want to be invited.... lol

anyway's I am off now have done enough talking again on this place tonight...

Comment

• Originally posted by TobyJug View Post
                      well I would not want to be invited.... lol

anyway's I am off now have done enough talking again on this place tonight...
                      mate if you saw her gigglies and arse you would change ya mind!
                      bake potata's!

Comment

• Originally posted by goodcat View Post
                        bake potata's!
                        Are you old enough to drive?
                        Brian

Comment

• Originally posted by goodcat View Post
                          bake potata's!
                          Nah I am past that stage.....

the I want to shagg all I see one...

Comment

• Originally posted by yoshie View Post
                            Are you old enough to drive?
                            yoshie im not sure how to take your replies now. im starting to get the feeling you dont like me? your replies seem to have a rather sharp sarcastic whip of the tounge to them?

and Toby, you only live once mate! im single again now as of a couple of months ago. ive not been single in 2 years! and its not like i just sleep with anyone. i have standards!!

didnt you not read the part where i said she had a nice arse!?

Comment

Working...
                            X