Gingers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by steve s View Post
    what is this ginger thing all about what started it.
    When was the first ginner popped out? Ginner's are, well, ginner's. What more can one say...

Comment

Ginners are still legal fair game as they banned us from joking about the *******s and the ****'s

apparently it's racist?
      Nissan Patrol for on-road, and a Land-Rover 110 shed for off-road :-)

Comment

You tend to get used to them, loads up here in Scottyland.

Comment

Originally posted by Cant Get Right View Post
          You tend to get used to them, loads up here in Scottyland.
          That's why I fit in chris. Underneath this veneer of grey lurks a proper ginger. And you know what I'm proud of my ( now sadly ex) carrot top.
          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
            Close...

Logey sold it to TonyN who then sold/gave it to MattF.. so it was indirect! But under the influence of Shiraz i think you did pretty well!!

I'll second that..
            still not right wodders you batty!!!! how's the mondeo/jag?

logey swapped it for some work to goldmember with tony. then that filthy northern, ginger twot came stole it away under the blanket of night so no-one could photograph his gargoyle mug...

...oh and before i get a ytellow card for upsetting people. the digs at gingers are purely a bollox insult at matt. i love redheads and am one of 2 and a half people on here who actually likes matt.

ok, likes maybe putting it a tad strongly!
            i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Originally posted by logey79 View Post
              then that filthy northern, ginger twot came stole it away under the blanket of night so no-one could photograph his gargoyle mug...
              Plus the fact that they were going to see who could pee on me from the motorway bridges on the way back up. Night time was the safe time.

i love redheads and am one of 2 and a half people on here who actually likes matt.

ok, likes maybe putting it a tad strongly!

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post
                Plus the fact that they were going to see who could pee on me from the motorway bridges on the way back up. Night time was the safe time.

That sounds like a great game - can you publish your regular journey routes and times ??????

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Originally posted by logey79 View Post
                  still not right wodders you batty!!!! how's the mondeo/jag?
                  Oi! Its just a Jaguar.. No ford bits on mine!!

An going well mate.. its smoooothaaa' comfortable, fairly good on fuel an nice an fast!

Everything the surf wasn't but then the Jag doesn't have quite the same feel about it!

This time next year i'll have another 4x4!

Comment

Working...
                  X