Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• finally!

JEDAWARD voted off.

Sorry but I really can't stand them, and other monumentaly better singers where lost to keep this pair.

sorry needed to vent a little.

peace
    cal
    Bala Mud, best underseal there is, only £30 per application.

www.thecellardwellers.co.uk

Originally posted by Calos View Post
    JEDAWARD voted off.

Sorry but I really can't stand them, and other monumentaly better singers where lost to keep this pair.

sorry needed to vent a little.

peace
    cal
    Thank god for that - pair of idiots.
    How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Ermmm this is a 4x4 forum guys not a forum for bored housewifes with no lifes!

:

:
      :

:
      Nissan Patrol for on-road, and a Land-Rover 110 shed for off-road :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Smego2 View Post
        Ermmm general section matey - along with the footy, mobile phones and other general stuff.
        How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Originally posted by Bibs View Post
          Ermmm general section matey - along with the footy, mobile phones and other general stuff.
          Oh there all fine but BLoo dy x-fiction is a step too far!!!!!!!

:-p
          Nissan Patrol for on-road, and a Land-Rover 110 shed for off-road :-)

Comment

Dont watch X f##ktor or any of that genre, totally sick of the way TV's going but they pander to the viewing public so it's down to people that they are so popular, haveing said that tho i cannot help hearing what going on as the bl00dy missis watches it, i aggree they were a waste of space, as are the majority of em, and the so called celebs they have on aint much better,
            robbie williams was cr@p, whitney houston looked pi$$ed,
            only thing worth watching saturday night is harry hill, (anyone notice where the knitted charchictor was this week? i did)

and Bibs is right! this is the general section, say waht ya want within the bounds of decency etc, wether you get a reply is another matter,

cant see pontoon bridges working when your expecting another deluge comeing down the river,
            Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Jedward are finally DEADward!!!

Comment

thank goodness the gruesome twosome are gone ....Gives us twins a bad name !!!! Its all to do with ratings and money....

Comment

Originally posted by shirley53 View Post
                  thank goodness the gruesome twosome are gone ....Gives us twins a bad name !!!! Its all to do with ratings and money....
                  Really?
                  Brian

Comment

Oh there all fine but BLoo dy x-fiction is a step too far!!!!!!!
                    Oops, there's another rule I've missed! Can you direct me to where it says only stuff you agree with can be talked about on this forum?
                    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Working...
                    X